About The Role
Wombwell Hall, HC One Care Home Company
Wombwell Gardens, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 8BL
This is a clinical role and is based on a 22 hour working week – Saturday and Sunday.
We are looking for a passionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team. You will be responsible for medical costs, annual leave management, and sickness management. Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise is essential. Our main aim is to help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in our homely surrounding.
As a Weekend Manager at HC One, you'll value one thing above all. Kindness. It carries across every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people. For you, that will mean taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. Not to mention running the entire place when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. So, whether you're reporting that the new lady who just came in appears to have some mobility issues, asking a gentleman to provide a sample for monitoring or administering a medicine to someone who', you'll always have resident dignity and wellbeing in mind above all.
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
• Free DBS
• Free Uniform
• Pension Scheme
• Indemnity Insurance
• NMC Revalidation Support
What you'll need
We're looking for a Registered Nurse with valid Pin number and proven leadership skills in a care home for vulnerable adults. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. This is a role for someone who's ready to take real accountability. And, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind. You will need sound knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice along with the following:
• First Level registration Registered Nurse (RGN.RMN) for a Nursing House with at least 2 years post registration experience
• Background in person centred care planning within a care home.
• A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals.
• A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
• A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
About The Company
More about the home
Located in a peaceful part of Northfleet, near Gravesend, Wombwell Hall is a friendly care home, offering nursing care.
https://(url removed)/carehome.cfm/searchazref/(phone number removed)WOMA