Location: London & the South East. We are accepting applicants from London, Essex, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Kent
Are you someone looking for a long-term position offering a genuine route of progression within the company and the potential to substantially boost your earnings through additional overtime.
We are a fast paced market leader within the water treatment sector and well known for our continued investment in the training and development of all our employees and our excellent benefits packages.
Main Job Role
* The ideal candidate should be punctual and organised, have a decent work ethic and the ability to work on their own initiative in a professional manner in support of our clients and work colleagues.
* To act as a representative of the water hygiene team carrying out service work as detailed on weekly electronic calendars.
* To carry out all allocated service works within schedules to meet given deadlines and in accordance with our company procedures, relevant health & safety standards and industry guidelines.
* Water analysis sampling & testing
* Water hygiene skills including TMV servicing and fail-safe testing, tank inspections, temperature monitoring, outlet flushing, shower heads clean & descales, calorifier clean & descales.
* Cleaning & disinfections of pipework systems, cold water storage tanks and cooling towers
* Familiar with chemical & non-chemical water treatment
* Previous experience with water treatment plant such as water softeners and chlorine dioxide systems whilst desirable, is not essential as in-service training would be given.
* Candidates should have a minimum of five years’ experience
* Be familiar with the requirements of HSG 274 & BSRIA BG50
* Full driving license
In return the business is offering an attractive salary depending on your experience and ability, and a benefits package to include company vehicle, fuel card, contributory pension scheme, annual paid holiday entitlement, city & guilds training, tablet computer, mobile phone, expenses & full uniform
Mechanical Design Engineer x 9 Type31 Rosyth Dockyard or Bristol or Devonport £30,162 – £35,784 dependent on experience SF30358 About...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for a Water Technical Support Engineer to join our team based in Stevenage. The working hours...Apply For This Job
Location: This is a remote based role with the option to work from one of our regional offices (London, Birmingham,...Apply For This Job
THE OPPORTUNITY A principal systems engineer role is available to work within the Surveillance & Protection Technology (S&PT) business group,...Apply For This Job
Do you want to work in a global high-tech company that's one of the key players in the Aerospace, Defence...Apply For This Job