DCC Management Services Limited
At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
We have two positions based at the NDC, various shift patterns but applicant should be flexible.
* Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
* Promote the values and behaviours of Exertis
* Deliver motivating daily Comm Cell
* Complete work place audits.
* Development of work instructions.
* Process standardisation/capability.
* Process compliance and quality validation.
* Instilling H&S standard including investigation of near miss and accidents.
* Performance management.
* Implementation of lean/continuous improvement methodologies.
* SLA/KPI delivery.
* Understanding of resource modelling/cost/efficiency
* Internal/External coordination of activity/order flow
* Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Self-motivated, have strong team player skills as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
* Demonstrate commitment to providing a quality service and have a flexible, positive and logical approach.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Good written and verbal communication which will include using internal radios.
* Basic levels of IT, including Excel.
* Good numeracy and literacy skills.
* Planning and resource coordination.
* Must be flexible with working hours.
* Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and corrective actions.
* Drive for self-development.
* Being resilient
* Builds effective teams
* Communicates effectively
* Drives engagement
* Ensures accountability
* Optimises Work processes
My Four Wheels are looking to expand our team and are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors...Apply For This Job
Class 2 Driver Class 2 drivers (18 T vehicles) required to join our growing team. This job consists of multi-drop...Apply For This Job
Company Description Great Bear is an award-winning 3rd Party UK business of Ambient products, providing nationwide dedicated and shared user...Apply For This Job
Working Pattern – Monday – Friday – Day Shift Contracted Hours – 45 hours per week Pay Rate – £11.87...Apply For This Job
Traffic Planner Managing a small fleet of trucks in an expanding operation. We are seeking an experienced traffic manager who...Apply For This Job