KN Circet are an international group of companies employing over 3,500 employees and has been in operation since 1975.
KN Circet are providers in the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, Energy and Power Service sectors across Ireland, the UK and Internationally.
We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions in a safe manner that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations by not losing sight of their changing requirements.
On the back of major contract wins in the midlands, we are looking for a Warehouse Operative to work out of our busy yard at Indian Queens.
As Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for executing key deliveries, receiving goods and inventory Control tasks at KN Circet. You will also be responsible for supporting the successful achievement of operational metrics and business plan objectives related to the warehouse operation in addition to adhering to the core competencies for the position.
The following reflect the main tasks associated with this position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive:
* Working in busy stores environment
* Operating forklift truck, (CB licence up to 4.5 tonne)
* Adhering to strict Health and Safety Regulations
* Loading/Unloading Lorries
* Controlling and recording of goods inwards and outwards.
* Maintaining minimum stock levels
* Housekeeping Warehouse/Yard
* Conduct weekly stock takes
* GDU calibration
* Pole ordering
* Stock Management Systems updating on orders and issuing of materials
* Plant issue + tools issue
* Ordering of materials
* Other ad hoc assignments as and when necessary
Key Experience, Skills and Competencies
* Relevant experience in a Stores/Warehouse environment
* Ability to work with others in a team and under direction
* High attention to detail and quick learner
* Hardworking, flexible and reliable
* Good communication & computer skills
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the required minimum criteria will be contacted in relation to their application.
Personal information which is supplied during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within KN Circet.
KN Circet have a commitment to sourcing candidates directly through our internal Recruitment Specialist and as such we do not accept speculative and unsolicited CV’s from agencies. KN Circet work with a defined list of preferred suppliers (PSL) who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles. In line with our agreed PSL, KN Circet will only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of our recruitment team.
KN Circet do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted by any means other than through our agreed recruitment process. Where a recruitment agency submits a speculative or unsolicited CV, KN Circet reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fees. Submission of any unsolicited CV’s and proposals to KN Circet will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this policy