RWE Renewables UK Management Ltd., Wearside, United Kingdom (GB)
To start on 05/10/2020 or To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
Functional area: Administration
We are looking for a Warehouse Administrator to support the Onshore Operations
warehouse team by providing detailed and accurate administrative services
utilising the company IT systems and processes. These services are an integral
part of the delivery of an efficient and effective operations support function.
* Provide administrative support to the Operations Support departments.
* Arrange accommodation and travel for the teams.
* Working with SAP proessing purchace requisitions etc.
* Support the Warehouse function and stock control.
* Responsible for general office administration systems.
* Be the main contact for the team for IT ordering and issues.
* Organise team meetings and Warehouse visits.
* Compile monthly reports for the team and other reports as required.
* Resolve suppliers queries.
* Support the documentation control system.
* Sound experience in and administration role
* Experience with SAP systems.
* Understanding of Microsoft based office software applications.
* An eye for detail and accuracy.
* Be able to operate on own initiative.
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 23789, application deadline 28/09/
Any questions? Danielle Roe firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of
gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and
beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity.
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s
leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be
carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the
world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join
us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
Show moreShow less
Development Team Coordinator Software & Development Team Permanent, Full-Time Salary: 28,508 – 31,676 per annum We are looking for a...Apply For This Job
Content Editor (Part Time – Initially remote) (0754) Division: Content Vacancy Type: Permanent Content Editor (Part Time – Initially remote)...Apply For This Job
Job Profile Administration – Administrative Roles Title Academic Administrator (Assessments) Contract Type Permanent Job Purpose Members of the Law School...Apply For This Job
Fundraising Events Coordinator | Jobs and careers with Diabetes UK Donate to support Diabetes UK Talk to us about diabetes...Apply For This Job
General Administrator Job details Posting date: 12 September 2020 Salary: 18,000 to 20,000 per year Hours: Full time Closing date:...Apply For This Job