Our Service Technicians, play a major part in keeping our customers safe and on the road. Whether they are carrying out one of our ‘fixed price’ services or a full manufacturers service, our customers rely on us to maintain their vehicle so it’s one less thing for our busy doctors, nurses, teachers, hairdressers, plumbers, mums and dads to worry about.
Working in a fast paced environment on almost every brand of car, interacting with customers and fixing their problems means every day is exciting and different.
You’ll also see our Service Technicians replacing timing-belts, brakes, steering and suspension components, as well as carrying out wheel-alignment with the latest state-of-the-art geometry equipment. You will also be ‘rolling up your sleeves’ and providing a range of other services, all the time whilst working to the highest standards to provide outstanding customer service – this is what it’s all about for us.
So if you are looking for a new challenge and you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be friendly with a real caring attitude and you have real pride in your work you may be just what we are looking for.
We are looking for;
* Minimum 2 years’ current experience in a service, maintenance and repair technician role
* Basic vehicle diagnostic skills
* A relevant industry qualification (desirable)
* Own your own tools (desirable)
* A full UK driving licence
* The ability to interact with our customers effectively
* Experience of working in a team
* Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work
* Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy.
* The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
Heard the one about hard work being its own reward? That’s true here. Our centres aren’t just places to work, they’re places where people pull together and get the best from each other. And they’re places where life-long friendships are made.
What’s more, we partner with some of the best premium tyre and part brands on the planet and invest to keep our equipment state of the art, keeping you on the cutting edge of what’s possible.
That’s what we mean by ‘you can’t get better’.
Senior Commercial Officer Would you like the opportunity to work as part of small but highly capable commercial team with...Apply For This Job
Become a BCA Logistics Driver Contractor! From the dock to de-fleet and beyond, BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year,...Apply For This Job
Around 1.6 million people take their driving test every year, teaching people how to drive is not only an industry...Apply For This Job
The role Let’s face it: not many people love taking their car for its MOT. It can be costly, so...Apply For This Job
We are offering exceptional earning potential with up to 44 days paid leave for a qualified and skilled vehicle technician...Apply For This Job