Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We are currently recruiting for talented individuals to join our team as Training Systems Co-ordinators. This role will involve supporting the Systems Training Team by coordinating the delivery of training. This includes training delivery of our bespoke customer management system (CMS) and supporting the Training Manager to organise and implement training sessions. You must be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and Skype for business.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in delivering training, particularly systems, strong communication,organisational, planning and time management skills along with experience in report management.
This Working Health Programme – Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
Be proud to be part of the recovery.
We anticipate a large proportion of this job will be delivered whilst working from home, therefore an appropriate working environment is essential for the right candidate.
* Support the Lead System Trainer and Training Manager in the efficient day to day running of the Systems Training department and delivery of training courses
* Liaise with Lead System Trainer and Training Manager to ensure training courses are promoted
* Work with Lead System Trainer and Training Manager to ensure training course rotation is appropriately planned.
* Be the point of customer contact for all training activities & events, responding appropriately and efficiently
* Where appropriate, assist in the delivery of training courses
* Manage training bookings and create weekly & monthly reports on course activity
* Upload new course content and course dates to make them available for booking
Skills and Experience
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above
* Experience of working in a target driven environment
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
* Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement
* Experience of successful delivery of system training or a successful track-record in training delivery
* Experience in an operational role
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a wide geographical area
Salary: £19,554 – £21,800 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week – 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 15 December 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits:25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway.
Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Room Leader to join our wonderful Finsbury Park Day Nursery and Preschool. Our...Apply For This Job
Bright Horizons Elise Inglis Nursery is currently recruiting for a Full Time Housekeeper to join their team. This is a...Apply For This Job
Please note this position is for an Early Years Teacher, working with children aged 5-6 with emotional and social difficulties....Apply For This Job
Recruiting a Part Time Support Worker to join our Homelessness and Complex Needs service in Kensington and Chelsea! £11,180 per...Apply For This Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and self-motivated Caseworker to join our 3 ship programme within our Lifestyle...Apply For This Job