Phosters have a new exciting position available in a very fast pased department within the Business.
As the Tools and Equipment Administrator you will be based at the head office in Kidderminster. You will be working as part of the Technical Support Department who look after all aspects of operational support for the business including but not limited to IT, Fleet, Tools and Equipment, Uniform and the general Stationary and Office Supplies. Your fundamental position will be the Tools and Equipment Administrator. You will be dealing with all aspects of this department. You will be given the relevant on-the-job and formal training as required to be able to complete this role effectively. Further to this you will also need to assist other team members as the workloads shift and specific areas undergo higher volumes of work.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Dealing with procurement of new equipment either overheads or chargeable kit for Clients
* Asset tagging and recording all company equipment
* Maintaining records of the Grey Fleet (personal Tools) and issuing replacements where applicable in line with company policy
* Maintaining equipment records
* PAT testing/ co-ordinating the PAT testing of all company equipment in line with Statutory requirements.
* Coordinating and recording calibration of all relevant equipment in line with Statutory requirements.
* Carrying out periodic testing of other equipment in line with Statutory requirements.
* Issuing training on the safe use and maintenance of applicable equipment (Working at height PPE, Ladders etc.)
* Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and standards applicable to this equipment
* Maintaining and running Key supplier accounts
* Innovations with regards to new equipment or processes
* Arranging the logistics of moving equipment around the company utilising the most cost-effective means
* Dealing with the induction and departure of employees with regards to this area of the department
* Carrying out cost analysis exercises and reporting back to the Head of Technical Support any suggestions for cost savings and improvements.
* Dealing with reactive requests from Employees or Clients via the Support Department software package, e-mail account or Telephone.
Misc. Support requests
As a member of the Technical Support Department at Phosters you will need to assist the rest of the team with a variety of support requests from fellow Phosters employees including but not limited to:
* Booking Car Parking, Paying for Congestion Charges
* Paying Toll Road Charges,Paying Dartford Crossings
* Booking Hotels, Booking Flights
* Posting/ Packaging items that need to be sent out
* General admin tasks
* Dealing with vehicle related issues.
* Basic IT support
The following experience is preferred but not essential:
* Computer literate (Windows 10, Microsoft Office, E-mails etc.)
* Previous experience in a customer facing role
* Telephone experience
* Good problem solving abilities
* Organisation skills
* Working as part of a team
Salary to be discussed at interview depending on experience
If the above is what you are looking for then please contact Lorraine Vaux
About The Role EKFB is a joint venture that brings together international, market leading expertise from four leading civil engineering...Apply For This Job
Escort / Handyperson Location: HMP Bristol, BS7 8PS Salary: £22K – £24K per annum Contract: Full time, Permanent We are...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a mobile cleaner based in the Aberdeen or surrounding area to cover multi national sites, the...Apply For This Job
If you have extensive project management experience within the construction industry – especially in the healthcare sector – then this may...Apply For This Job
SALES & PROJECTS COORDINATOR Date: September 2020 Department/Group: Projects Department Reports to: Key Account Managers The Company EVI is a...Apply For This Job