Thunes’ mission is to enable businesses and their customers to participate in
the global economy by providing them fast and affordable cross-border payments.
Interconnecting mobile wallet operators, platforms, merchants, money transfer
operators, payment service providers and banks to facilitate seamless payments,
we unlock opportunities for millions of people and businesses in emerging and
To enable a world where emerging and developed markets have seamlessly
interconnected cross-border payments.
Our team is committed to think big, work hard and smart and do the right thing.
Above all we love what we do and we have fun!
We act as a trusted, neutral aggregator in a deeply fragmented industry.
Without a trusted, neutral and interoperable aggregator, the partners of a
payment transaction would waste time and costly resources developing their
connections to multiple systems. Multiple connections would also mean that
these actors have to charge higher prices, which could prohibit financial
inclusion and the spread of financial services.
We offer key payment solutions to tackle the speed, cost-efficiency and
accessibility challenges for emerging markets:
* Business Payments
* Mass payouts
* Remittance processing
* Virtual Accounts
* International Trade Invoice Payments
CONTEXT OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager based in Singapore, the Technical
Support Engineer based in London is in charge of handling escalations from
Level 1 agents on a global scale of operations. The role will be working
closely in responding and resolving customer complaints involving deeper
investigations on the root cause of the issue and be able to suggest changes in
order to improve system performance or processes.
* Troubleshoots and responds to customer issues and provide timely update
and resolution to customer according to SLA process
* Investigates application errors and escalate critical issues to relevant
parties until service restoration
* Monitors systems and applications by reacting to system alerts
* Diagnoses issues using log file and other relevant tools
* Works alongside other L2 engineers globally to form a follow-the-sun
* Works closely with cross functional teams to support operational process
* Proactively conducts investigations on improving the Quality of Service
we provide to customers
* Works with external partners to resolve issues affecting service quality
* Identifies potential issues and suggest corrective actions
* Provides excellent customer experience and ensure that resolution is
provided to every issue
* Participates in on-duty rotation during weekends and public holidays when
At Thunes to ensure we set out clear expectations for the business and you to
succeed, it is equally important for us in defining not only the nature of the
role responsibilities but that the cultural fit in working style and approach
is a match! So please read carefully below before putting yourself forward
* Experience in a Customer-facing service environment
* Experience working in terminal/SSH in a Linux environment
* Ability to read and understand log files
* Familiarity with tools such as Kibana, Grafana and Prometheus
* Strong troubleshooting, analytical and diagnostic skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, other
language is an advantage
* Ability to work independently and effectively work under pressure
* Excellent customer service skills
* Naturally curious and pays attention to the details
* Demonstrate motivation to learn new skills
* Preferably with Customer Service experience in banking or technical
Sound like you? Apply now!
Show moreShow less
Location Cranswick Gourmet Sausage (Lazenby’s), Hull Cranswick Gourmet Sausage are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join our team. Here...Apply For This Job
PQE:6 years + Term:Permanent Working hours:Full-time Team: Restructuring & Insolvency Location:Manchester The firm A leading UK law firm with a...Apply For This Job
Job Description: At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping...Apply For This Job
Overview: Ideas | People | Trust Were BDO. An accountancy and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses...Apply For This Job
Who we are? We are a financially strong, European regulated business operating in five different geographies, with over 9 million...Apply For This Job