Vitality, Technical Pricing Analyst, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As our Technical Pricing Analyst, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 Days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Joining us as our Technical Pricing Analyst you will deliver the technical pricing strategy to ensure VitalityHealth is at the forefront of the market resulting in achievement of volume and value objectives.
Responsibilities as our Technical Pricing Analyst include:
– Deliver the technical pricing strategy/approach to significantly enhance the technical pricing of the portfolio
– Work closely with the Data Science team to enhance technical pricing models
– Work closely with the Data Science team to embed insights from our wider functions into our technical pricing
– Deliver enhancements to our technical pricing capability through the implementation of new rating factors and micro segmentation
– Develop and maintains the corporate technical pricing model
– Enhance the customer lifetime value model and embeds in the business, working closely with the Market Pricing team
– Improve demand modelling, including the wider use of internal and external data, refreshing analyses at agreed intervals
– Present insight to key stakeholders
– Build relationships with Discovery analytical teams to share best practice and enhance VitalityHealth analytical capability
What we’re looking for in our Technical Pricing Analyst:
– Degree level qualification – preferably in mathematical/statistics/actuarial
– Statistical modelling experience
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Strong ability to analyse problems and develop structured solutions.
– Full IT literacy including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel (advanced) and PowerPoint.
– Member of Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA), with some exams passed
– Experience of working in a general insurance company, ideally in pricing
– Experience of Earnix or Emblem pricing software
– Experience and understanding of GLMs and machine learning techniques
– SQL skills
– R and Python coding skills
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 17th July 2020
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Technical Pricing Analyst, then please click ‘apply’ today
Technical Helpdesk Agent Location: Reading, Berkshire Salary: £20,000 per annum, plus out of hours payments at time plus a half...Apply For This Job
Are you looking to build a career in IT and have no or very limited experience? If you are technically...Apply For This Job
Are you looking to build a career in IT and Cyber Security and have no or very limited experience? If...Apply For This Job
Derbyshire Fire & Rescue Service is looking for a Business Systems Analyst and Implementation Specialist to join their team based...Apply For This Job
DWP. Digital with Purpose. We're looking for a Lead Enterprise Architect to join and lead DWP Digital's growing community of...Apply For This Job