Kensington & Chelsea
Friday, November 6, 2020
£10.07 per hour (£19,743.12 per annum)
Kensington & Chelsea
The Certitude Group are proud of our history of supporting people with complex mental health needs and learning disabilities. We support more than 1,500 people across London through a diverse range of support services and believe in providing the right level of support, to enable individuals to flourish, contribute and live a good life.
As a Gold Level Investor in People, we have high employee engagement and a strong commitment to people development from both our Board and Leadership Team. As a result, we can support people with mental health needs and learning disabilities to live the life they want to lead; happy, healthy, respected as equals and valued for their contribution within communities.
We aim to be the best social care employer in London and are proud of our reputation as a London employer – employing more than 1,500 staff and volunteers with a turnover of £45m.
The people we support will also have a sensory or learning disability, physical disabilities, complex health needs or mental health difficulties. The combination of these needs will require an individual who will be open-minded and patient.
You will facilitate the development of the people we support, so that they can lead full and active lives within the community.
To be a successful Support Worker you will need to demonstrate:
– the ability to remain patient and calm under pressure
– ability to work using your own initiative and a proactive approach
– you are a great team player
– an interest in outdoor activities such as swimming, games and enjoy long walks
– ability to use a range of technology – internet, emails, databases, Microsoft office, excel, smart phone, iPad
We will trust you to:
– build great relationships with the people we support; help them tackle their challenges and achieve their goals.
– observe change within the individual’s circumstances and respond accordingly
– ensure effective day to day management of colleagues including effective activity delegation
What’s in it for you?
– A competitive salary
– Pension salary sacrifice scheme
– A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
– An attractive package of 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling
– We will pay for your Enhanced DBS.
– Eye care vouchers
– Travel season ticket loan
– Cycle to work Scheme
– Working Together
– Continuously Improving
– Inspired by People
All our posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a need for full employment history from time of leaving compulsory education and up to date employment references. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee to interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff, Community Development, Care Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Not for Profit, NFP etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Job Purpose To assist the manager to deliver sales/profit targets through the effective management and motivation of the shop team...Apply For This Job
Recruiting a Support Worker to join our Learning Disabilities service in Tower Hamlets! £22,360 per annum, 40 hours per week...Apply For This Job
Business/Department: SOUTH WEST GRID FOR LEARNING TRUST Salary details: £20,250.00 pro rata per annum Job term: 3 month fixed term,...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Sunday Supervisor Reports to: Shop Manager Job Purpose To assist the manager to deliver sales/profit targets through the...Apply For This Job
Support Worker Porthpean, Saint Austell, Cornwall The Organisation Working across Devon and Cornwall, Havencare Homes and Support Limited is a...Apply For This Job