Interested in working with talented people to help develop innovative solutions
to some of society s most complex and challenging problems?
We are Guidehouse, a leading consulting firm serving the public sector and
commercial clients with specialised capabilities in strategy, technology, and
risk management. You may not yet know our name, but we have a rich history.
Guidehouse is a combination of PwC s former public sector practice and
Navigant s deep expertise in energy, financial services and healthcare.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth
and rewards individuals based on impact, not tenure. Our firm is at the
forefront of an emerging model solving complex problems that stretch across
government and private companies, affording our people the opportunity to be on
the cutting edge of the consulting profession.
By focusing on markets facing transformational change, technology-driven
innovation, and significant regulatory pressure, our employees also develop and
deploy world class knowledge and problem solving that leads to breakthrough
Are you ready to make an impact in energy transformation and sustainability?
Take your first step by joining our growing global Energy, Sustainability and
Infrastructure practice. Our consultants are passionate about building the
energy systems of tomorrow and working side by side with utilities,
governments, large corporations, and manufacturers to transform their
businesses, manage complexity, and accelerate operational performance. From day
one, you will contribute to ground-breaking solutions that will jumpstart the
distributed, intelligent, and low carbon energy industry of the future.
Position: Summer Associate
Our Summer Associates have the opportunity to provide wide-ranging support for
client engagements, whilst building their technical foundation. You work in a
team on complex problems and deliver high quality client-ready work. As our
clients are mostly large, complex companies, Summer Associates will be coached
to demonstrate business professionalism and an ability to grasp new concepts
quickly to perform effectively in the client environment.
* Deliver on multiple projects, under the guidance and support of an
* Uphold Guidehouse s values of respect, integrity, innovation,
stewardship and excellence and support our culture of inclusion &
* Shadow leaders client interviews or conduct interviews to capture
information and provide it in a succinct and cohesive format
* Keep key stakeholders informed on project updates
* Synthesise data into clear analyses and provide fact-based
recommendations and solutions for drafting summary reports and
* Ensure that documentation is properly managed, quality checked and
* Build good relationships with the wider team and colleagues and
participate in team, office and industry events where there are
Academic Qualifications and Interests
* Graduating with a relevant Undergraduate or Master s degree (e.g.
business, engineering, economics, mathematics, physical sciences, etc.)
* A strong curiosity, and/or experience, in a relevant industry topic such
as: sustainability, advanced energy technologies, renewable energy,
distributed generation, energy efficiency, electricity generation,
transmission and distribution, natural gas transmission and distribution
* A team-player who demonstrates the willingness and ability to work
effectively in diverse teams and collaborate with colleagues at all
* A critical thinker with a strong eye for detail and creative in problem
* Able to show a working knowledge of data collection, organisational and
* Able to work on multiple projects and show a good understanding of the
project objectives and client expectations
* Comfortable communicating and willing to be coached in presenting to
colleagues and potentially clients
* Experienced with Microsoft products
* No restrictions to work in your chosen location and enrolled in a
* As a global company we work with clients primarily in English. We do also
require some of our associates/interns to be fluent in the language of
the country they would be located from.
* The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions
from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that will prevent you from
performing the job responsibilities as described across our clients
* This position requires successful completion of a background check and
You can submit your application until November 6 th , 2020.
If you successfully pass the CV screening step, you will be invited to attend
in an (video) interview
After passing the interview round, you will be invited to participate in our
If you successfully pass this assessment step, you will receive an offer and
join Guidehouse in 2021.
Guidehouse is an equal opportunities employer and applies objective criteria to
assess potential suitability. We are committed to ensuring all our directors,
employees, contractors and job applicants receive fair and equitable treatment
across all aspects of the firm s HR policies and practices and we aim to
ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on
the grounds of race, color, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins,
age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.
Show moreShow less
Commodities and Global Markets Financial Control Executive London Join our Financial Control team in London as an Executive and support...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a QCFL4 qualified Compliance Manager with the ability to lead a team of Compliance Monitoring, Training &...Apply For This Job
We are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst to be responsible for our operating business model. – Location: London...Apply For This Job
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and operationally-focused Financial accountant / Financial controller, to join a global business...Apply For This Job
About The Role About The Role: Multi Drop Driver – This is an initial 3 month fixed term contract with the...Apply For This Job