Strutt and Parker Rural – Associate Director – Ipswich
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Team Leader at Associate Director/ Senior Associate Director level (depending on level of experience) to lead the Land Management team in Ipswich. The successful candidate will work underneath the Regional Head of the high performing Eastern Region, supporting him in managing and developing the Ipswich team.
The team forms part of Strut t & Parker’s wider Eastern Consultancy Group, spread between the Ipswich, Cambridge and Norwich offices. With an excellent range of estate management clients, both private and institutional bodies, the work will be varied and interesting.
– Acting as principal agent for a selection of key estate management clients, representing the most impressive estates in Suffolk
– Undertaking estate and farming business reviews
– Handling diversification projects
– Assisting clients with the promotion of strategic land
– Secured lending and other professional valuations
– Ensuring a consistently high quality estate management service is provided by the team
– Team management, including mentoring and driving high performance
– Developing new business initiatives and securing new business opportunities
– Maximising cross selling opportunities with other teams in the business throughout the UK
Key Skills & Experience
– Competent and experienced MRICS qualified rural surveyor with experience of delivering work across a range of projects
– Demonstrable team leadership ability or potential
– Capable of building strong relationships with existing and new clients and generating new opportunities
– Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload
– Excellent communication skills
– An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
– Ability to network, influence and negotiate
– Commercially aware and financially astute
– MRICS qualified rural surveyor
For more information about how we processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional Qualifications
Job Role: Residential Development Manager (Ref 4654) Location: Chiswick, London Salary: £15,870.40 per annum plus accommodation included Job Sector: Retirement – Independent Living Hours: Monday to...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to be based in Eastleigh for a 9-month Fixed Term Contract. Working...Apply For This Job
– Closing: Sunday, 20 September 2020 – Salary: Tier 1 29,070 per annum (pro-rata for fixed term contract) – Location:...Apply For This Job
Maintenance Operative Location: Birmingham (B5) Salary: 25,000 + benefits Employment Type: Permanent Hours per Week: 37.5 Closing Date: 16 September...Apply For This Job
Digital & IT Advisor- Intern | Axis Europe020 7564 2100 Contact UsSkip to content – Commercial – Commercial Projects –...Apply For This Job