YOUR TASKS The Software Support Engineer provides technical assistance to customers for the Swisslog Warehouse Management System.
This is a customer facing role which requires daily interaction with customers typically over phone, by email and face to face.
Working Closely With Key External Stakeholders, This Role Will
– Provide remote software application support for customer sites across the UK
– Able to handle software incidents, conduct detailed problem analysis to find root cause of repeat incidents
– Contribute to in-depth functional testing for project implementation and enhancements
– Participate in commissioning and training at customer sites as required
– Manage monthly incident meetings with clients
YOUR PROFILE We Are Seeking An Individual Who Has
– Strong customer relationship management experience
– Good knowledge of SQL (T-SQL/PL-SQL)
– Understanding of ITIL framework, Java EE programming language
– Comfortable with Linux operating system, knowledge of Unix scripting will be an advantage
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– A team player with a good attitude and positive outlook
– Strong interest in innovation and continuous improvement within technical applications
– Excellent incident management skills which involve performing in-depth analysis of issue resolution
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Willingness to travel to customer sites if required
Just Some Of The Benefits Our Teams Enjoy Include
WE OFFER Swisslog is part of a global organization that strives to provide opportunities, a healthy work-life balance and a wide range of social activities.
A great working environment
Working with advanced technologies
Encourages new ideas & innovations
Empowerment & project ownership
Multi-cultural workplace that promotes diversity
Future-oriented projects with leading brands
Hands on training & skills development
Domestic and international career opportunities.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting opportunity with Swisslog.
Back to job market
Gotpeople are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives for our client based in Watford This role is a temporary – permanent opportunity,...Apply For This Job
Multi drop Class 2 & 7.5tn drivers Warminster Starting salary £22,680 (7.5tn), potential earnings in excess of £30,000 We currently...Apply For This Job
My Four Wheels are looking to expand our team and are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors...Apply For This Job
Share this vacancy: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Share by email Ref 72071 Category Home Delivery...Apply For This Job
LGV Driver (Class1/2) Greenford LGV Driver Class 1 – Sunday to Thursday, 7pm – 5am, salary £28,(Apply online only) LGV...Apply For This Job