Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you
enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team
environment? Do you like working on industry-defining projects that move the
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf
of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one
of the world s most beloved brands customer obsession is part of our
company DNA. Our Software Development Engineers (SDEs) use cutting-edge
technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work
The challenges SDEs solve for at Amazon are big and impact millions of
customers, sellers, and products around the world. We re looking for
individuals who are excited by the idea of creating new products, features, and
services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of a company whose
ship cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
If this is you, come chart your own path at Amazon!
To qualify, applicants should have earned a Bachelor s or Master s deg
within the last 6 months or be on track to earn their Bachelor s or
Master s degree prior to the role start date.
* Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive,
design, and bring to market innovative products and services.
* Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing
environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
* Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure
to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
* Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable,
fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
* Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly
* Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or
to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your
candidate portal. Please note that Amazon works with a high volume of
applicants. We appreciate your patience as we review applications for future
* Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java,
C++, or C# including object-oriented design
* Graduated less than 6 months ago or about to complete a Bachelor s or
Master s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related
fields at time of application
* Although no specific programming language is required you should be
familiar with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python
* Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented
design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity
Show moreShow less
Automated Test Developer (Intermediate) EY s Innovation Hive [“United Kingdom”] About our team: It is our mission to transform the...Apply For This Job
Our Mission To create the finest retail experiences Our Vision To continuously enhance the quality of the customer experience, the...Apply For This Job
A little context: We’re looking for someone who loves all things motion design, with a big appetite for creative and...Apply For This Job
Job Description – Principal Software Engineer (Harrogate, UK) (20023279) What’s great about Northrop Grumman Be part of a culture that...Apply For This Job
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure...Apply For This Job