Date: Sep 14, 2020
Are you looking to work with an exciting company who is passionate about
technology and its impact on customers?
Red Bee Media specialises in the delivery and promotion of digital media and
offers the complete range of services required to promote, playout and provide
access to broadcast content across all media, from television to mobile phones.
Red Bee Media is the largest playout and channel management business in the UK,
providing critical services to a number of broadcasters including the BBC,
UKTV, Channel 4 and Five to name a few.
Please visit www.redbeemedia.com for further information.
Reporting to the Signing General Manager, the Sign Language Interpretation
Production Assistants will work with various teams within Access Services to
provide comprehensive support for all aspects of sign-interpreted programme
production, including research, media tracking, programme transmission, and
* You will liaise with clients and media management to obtain media,
scripts and other materials as promptly as possible for subtitling, audio
description and signing
* You will prepare scripts as appropriate to make the subtitling process
* You will input client schedules into in-house scheduling system and
respond to schedule changes
* You will perform admin tasks associated with allocations changes as
directed by the Duty Manager (DM)
* You will build and maintain contact lists and databases relating to
contributors, programme content and production schedules
* You will provide operational assistance as required both in the
production and transmission of sign-interpreted programmes and for live
and pre-recorded programmes
* Act as a focal point for the Sign Language Interpretation (SLI) team, and
to undertake the maintenance of all records and systems used by the team
* Demonstrable administrative experience including accurate record keeping
and maintaining scheduling systems / databases
* An awareness of and interest in the work of Red Bee Media and Access
Services and their clients
* Experience of working in a customer-focused environment
* Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
* Demonstrable effective time management, organisational skills, accuracy
and meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to create and maintain good working relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Basic knowledge of Excel; experience of working with new technology and
* An awareness of/interest in working with Deaf colleagues and contributors
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin,
ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran
status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the
company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding
Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental
status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion,
social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Show moreShow less
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone, including groups currently underrepresented in our workforce and pride ourselves as being an...Apply For This Job
Overview Open & closing dates 09/11/2020 to 09/29/2020 Service Excepted Pay scale & grade GS 5 – 6 Salary $34,916...Apply For This Job
Employer Gedling Borough Council Salary 21,748 – 23,080 per annum Hours 37 hours per week Contract Permanent Type Job Role...Apply For This Job
Coronavirus update Subject to the ongoing situation, it’s essential that we continue recruiting safely. Therefore, interviews and communication will be...Apply For This Job
Overview Open & closing dates 09/22/2020 to 10/05/2020 Service Competitive Pay scale & grade GS 05 Salary $34,916 to $52,452...Apply For This Job