Based at Royal Ordnance Depot, Weedon Bec, Northampton, NN7 4PS.
Standard working hours of 37.5 hours per week
Support cover currently works on a shift-based system providing cover from the office between 7am and 7pm.
A shift rota is in place for out of hours cover which rotates between the team
Travel to customer locations will be required on occasion
The Role is for a Service Desk Support role, that provides a front-line service to customers to deliver IT support within the managed services team. The role will be varied and provide opportunity to assist and or deliver internal and customer projects. The Service desk is very customer service focused, with the ability to empathise with customers, support colleagues, internal and external customers. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide a high level of technical support across the business and customer base working as part of a skilled team within a structured service desk.
* Day to Day frontline IT support up to 2nd line for end users providing first contact fix where possible
* Systems Administration of cloud technologies such as O365, operating systems and server-based applications
* Administration of Active Directory, Group Policy similar Systems for device & identity management
* Basic Network Administration Skills
* Logging incidents and service requests from customers received via telephone, email and customer portal through ITSM tool and process accordingly
* Customer Monitoring of systems – Alert Acknowledgement, diagnose and resolution
* Provide excellent Client Communication & Customer Services Standards
* Maintain High levels of service in line with SLAs and KPIs
* Work within ITIL framework for incident, problem and change management
The Ideal Candidate will have strong experience working for an IT Managed Service Provider or in busy service desk environment for as part of their most recent role.
A Service Desk Analyst must be able to deliver the following technologies and have core knowledge across the Azure product set.
Microsoft Client Systems Windows 7 – 10
Microsoft Office 365 Administration
Identity, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Windows Intune
Windows Server Administration – Active Directory & Group Policy
Desktop/Laptop hardware knowledge
Basic networking knowledge LANWireless
Veeam backup administration
* Microsoft Azure
* Windows Server Advanced Experience – PowerShell
* VOIP/SIP Experience – Teams Voice or Gamma
* Advanced Client Management – Intune, SCCM, Application deployment and management
* Knowledge of Firewalls and Firewall Management
* Advanced Networking skills
* Systems Monitoring Configuration – PRTD
* The correct attitude and aptitude to develop current skills into expert support knowledge for new and emerging technologies
* Self-motivated professional with ability to work both alone and as part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills
* Keen focus on attention to detail with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* A desire to develop current skills into expert knowledge for emerging technologies
* Must be willing to travel to client sites across the UK when required
* Must be willing to stay away from home when required
* Positive working attitude and an excellent work ethic
* An excellent personal time-manager with good prioritisation abilities
* Be able to continuously meet targets and surpass expectations (both internal & external)
Desirable or equivalent knowledge, consultants should be working towards or have attained some of the certifications below.
* Microsoft MCP Fundamentals in Windows Client or O365 (Legacy exams may be replaced, or candidate may already be working toward a fundamentals exam)
* ITIL Awareness (Foundation Desirable)
HybrIT team is working on the forefront of technology with significant interesting projects which utilise the latest Microsoft products available. Candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skills, gain accreditations and gain experience supporting solutions based on these products.
Longer term the right candidate has the opportunity to work within the dedicated Infrastructure Team, specialise in a technology and go on into consultancy roles.
Competitive Base Salary
Performance Related Annual Bonus
Private Health care
Death in Service cover
Employee Share Scheme
Great Office environment with staff room
Excellent onsite parking facilities
Day to Day perks such as snacks and employee lunchesExcellent social environment with events such as games nights and various competitive competitions for those who want to take part
HybrIT Services is a fast-growing Systems Integrator and Managed Service Provider. At HybrIT we deliver a customer first approach to services, ensuring quality while maintaining great relationships with our customers.
Our customers range from large corporate, medium business to SME and are from a wide range of verticals from financial services, public sector and legal to national retail. HybrIT has a number of routes to market with extensive partnerships within the IT channel and a growing direct business. This gives our staff a broad range of exposure and experience across multiple business sectors and different scales of technical solutions. The right candidate can expect a competitive package while being able to work in an environment, which allows the team to develop both personally and professionally, in an exciting growing business
Are you looking to build a career in IT and have no or very limited experience? If you are technically...Apply For This Job
Job title: UX Designer. Location: Birmingham, Halesowen (+ in house relocation assistance available!). Salary: £23,000 – £28,000 (neg) + excellent...Apply For This Job
IT Management Trainee Apprentice Location: Redditch, Worcestershire Work and Study Combined 5/7 days Purpose of the IT Apprentice: Do you...Apply For This Job
Project Manager (TV Broadcast Systems, Internet Video) Salary: £60K – £65K + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package (14% Pension,...Apply For This Job
Are you looking to build a career in IT and Cyber Security and have no or very limited experience? If...Apply For This Job