Who we are:
iPlato Healthcare needs a Senior Product Manager (B2C) to help us in our
journey towards simplifying access to health services. We serve millions of
patients and healthcare professionals every day and are passionate about
improving patient experience and clinical outcomes. If you wish to embark on a
meaningful and rewarding journey with a digital health company that s growi
exponentially in the UK, and has its sights set internationally, then we would
love to hear from you.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Managerfor our consumer mobile
Working in an innovative, high-pressure environment, we are looking for an
ambitious and highly experienced product management professional to lead the
development and evolution of our flagship product the myGP app.
The successful candidate will have a track record in launching B2C digital
products (mobile & web), and relevant experience in the digital health
Reporting to the Head of Product, the main responsibilities will be to:
* Take full ownership of the myGP app, both technical and commercial
* Achieve or exceed the annual myGP app revenue targets and increase the
user base by ensuring that the key product KPIs are met.
* Lead and guide a cross-functional Agile team of developers, testers and
designer to deliver the vision, strategy, and roadmap of myGP.
* Collect and document product requirements and break them down into epics,
user stories, and use cases, ensuring that stories are translated into
* Be the voice of the customer and ensure that customers feedback and
requirements are driving new feature developments and innovation.
* Engage with consumers using various techniques and perform user testing,
A/B testing to improve product performance.
* Follow Agile processes and lead all ceremonies including daily stand ups,
sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
* Own the product backlog, roadmap and feature prioritisation processes. Be
data-driven and KPI-obsessed.
* Maintain thorough product documentation using roadmapping tools, JIRA,
Confluence, SharePoint etc.
* Ensure that major features are launched after final signoffs from the CPO
and/or the executive team. Deputize for the HoP whenever needed.
* Facilitate cross-departmental brainstorming to improve the quality of
* Provide company-wide demos and client demos whenever needed.
* Stay up to date with major developments and emerging trends within the
digital health industry and key competitors.
* Ensure that we are compliant with Clinical Risk and Information
Governance Regulations and liaise with appropriate stakeholders regarding
What we are looking for:
* Hands-on experience with B2C products (mobile and web) in the digital
* Strong technical background and commercial acumen
* Graduate in Engineering or Science disciplines
* Experience working in a fast-moving healthcare startup or SME
* Experience working in an Agile framework
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills, and stakeholder
* Creative, innovative, and enthusiastic
* Share our vision, purpose, and principles be passionate about
* Experience working with international teams.
* Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a high-growth environment
What we offer
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Birthday off
* An annual individual training budget of up to 1000
* Free breakfast
* Life insurance
* In-office pool table and conveniently located Hammersmith office
* Company Share Option Scheme, Travel Loan Scheme and Contribution towards
a monthly fitness activity (on passing probation)
[Note: We do not have a sponsorship license and cannot accept applications from
people who do not have the right to work in the UK]
Show moreShow less
——- This is not a Wiltshire Council vacancy therefore please contact the school direct for further information. This is an...Apply For This Job
Job Advert About the Role Our Optometrists are on a mission to provide the best eye care at the best...Apply For This Job
COVID-19 update We are still recruiting. Please complete your application at the earliest opportunity as adverts may close early. Salary...Apply For This Job
Senior Care Assistants : Peel Moat Care Home, Stockport Do you ‘care’ enough to join our team? Harbour Healthcare set...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for female Support Workers to join our team within a new step-down service in Ellesmere Port,...Apply For This Job