The most exciting parts.
* Change the way teams work with and visualise data. What makes this such a
complex and exciting challenge is striking the balance between building
something powerful, flexible, and robust enough, yet intuitive enough for
any user regardless of their technical ability or background.
* Zero to one. You’ll have strong influence and ownership over large parts
of the product, the architecture, and the company. You’ll be working
directly with the CTO and a tight-knit team of engineers to constantly
maintain balance between moving quickly now while still building a
maintainable foundation that will be durable for years to come.
* Constant stream of new challenges. The pace at which Graphy is growing
brings new technical and business challenges each day. There’s a very
large and exciting opportunity ahead for us which requires us all to wear
multiple hats, and keeps every day exciting.
About this role ????
London / Remote (UTC+1 / London to UTC+3)
We re looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to join our compact, remote te
to support our rapidly growing engineering team with tooling and streamlined
ops and processes.
Bring your learning mindset and sense of humour we looking forward to
What you’ll do ???? ????
* Build and deploy internal tooling to ensure that our engineering team can
continue to ship code quickly, safely and in a fully automated way.
* Build and maintain robust CI/CD pipelines.
* Support our product team with tools that help create scalable and
* Own our disaster recovery strategy and implementation.
What we look for ????
* Strong experience with AWS or similar. Our current provider is
DigitalOcean but we’re looking to migrate to AWS, and we need you to help
us with that.
* Strong experience with Linux systems.
* Experience with infrastructure as code with tools like Terraform is a
* Previous experience in other high-growth startups is a big plus for us.
* Strong communication and organisational skills.
* To be in a timezone between UTC+1 (London) and UTC+3.
Our tech stack ????
We don’t expect you to be experienced with all of these, but familiarity with
them is a bonus: https://stackshare.io/graphy/graphy
Competitive salary & options package
???? Remote-first processes (or an office if you’re in London)
Personal growth fund and a bi-weekly afternoon dedicated to learning
Retreats every 6 months in some cool place in Europe
New equipment to build your own workspace (fully specced MacBook Pro or
equivalent, monitors, software etc.)
Team activities (virtual lunches, livestream yoga, etc)
Kindle + ebooks
Show moreShow less
Are you looking to build a career in IT and Cyber Security and have no or very limited experience? If...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a Senior Research Fellow to help lead the adoption of data science-based approaches to investigate immune-mediated inflammatory...Apply For This Job
Position Description:Enterprise and technical architecture development: Captures and prioritises market and environmental trends, business strategies and objectives, and identifies the...Apply For This Job
Job description Job description The role will be based in Belfast, however as a result of the wide variety of...Apply For This Job
Job Reference: V9583 Location: Warwick/Haywood Road Closing Date: 30/09/2020 Employment Type: Permanent Division: NS – Hinkley Point C Business: Network...Apply For This Job