It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is seeking an experienced Senior Support Manager with proven
tactical and strategic skills who will be instrumental in developing our future
support strategy and will be responsible for delivering a high level of
customer service to large enterprise customers. This position will manage a
team of Product Support Engineers which includes, but is not limited to;
managing procedures related to the identification, prioritization and
resolution of customer requests, ticket monitoring, tracking, coordination of
Support resources and the ability to communicate information at all levels
(customer, engineering, and executive).
This role covers 1PM to 10PM and is primarily aligned to our US customer base.
* Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in Product Management,
Engineering and Operations to ensure exceptional customer experience
* Utilize data analytics to identify areas of product improvement and
serviceability for support
* Hire, on-board, coach and develop support staff
* Drive customer escalations to resolution by leading and engaging with
* Help develop process around continuous improvement in Support.
* Ability to identify and manage support metrics, reporting tools, tracking
tools and infrastructure, to ensure all department activities are process
* Track record of managing enterprise class support teams and creating
processes that lead to an efficient customer support organization
* Knowledge of security platforms, email protection, cloud services and
software as a service (SaaS)
* Experience with next-generation support models, including but not limited
to, email, phone, social media, communities, chat etc.
* Ability to self-direct, multi-task and prioritize job requirements
* Experience of using CRM and metric reporting platforms
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* BSc or equivalent in IT related subject, or equivalent technical
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers,
you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Show moreShow less
Instore Team Member The ideal candidate for the position must be passionate about customer service, quality and driving! If you...Apply For This Job
A fantastic retail opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Retail Supervisor to join the Pavers team at The Quays...Apply For This Job
Job details Job details Job reference REQ000744 Date posted 14/09/2020 Application closing date 16/10/2020 Location Bath – Newton Park Salary...Apply For This Job
Do you have experience working in an office environment for a small company? Are you looking for a varied and...Apply For This Job
About the role Shift pattern Days From time To time Sun09:00:0019:00:00 Tue19:00:0023:00:00 Fri09:00:0019:00:00 A job where you are in the...Apply For This Job