Innovative? Customer Focused? Agile? Open and Engaging? Entrepreneurial? The key attitudes and way we like to work at Saint-Gobain. If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more about the Senior Internal Communications Manager, opportunity role based in Coventry.
What impact will you have in this role?
This role is working with Saint-Gobain Professional Services in Coventry on a permanent basis as a Senior Internal Communications Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, proactive, trusted and driven individual to join our business. You will be focusing on our iconic Jewson brand and be responsible for leading internal communications planning, delivery and execution and inform, engage and inspire colleagues with our story of business transformation. The Jewson brand covers more than 550 retail sites and more than 6,000 colleagues.
You will join a passionate and knowledgeable Brand, Digital and Communications team at Saint-Gobain UK & Ireland who operate in support of all 34 of Saint-Gobain's brands in the UK & Ireland and will be the lead communications person to help us communicate with colleagues about our strategy and change. Supported by two colleagues you will develop, mentor and guide them to become an effective, trusted team welcoming to colleagues, proactive, trusted and collaborative.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working. In addition to the five Saint-Gobain attitudes we shared at the start, suitability for the role is always key; does the following criteria sound like you?
In the role as Senior Internal Communications Manager you will:
* Devising and implementing a communications plan to support the business' critical change and transformation
* Work closely with a wide-range of senior stakeholders to support their communications need and advise and shape the message the plan to maximise the impact of communications – ultimately being a trusted and respected adviser
* Managing all internal communications projects – from design, to execution and review and become immersed in the Jewson brand supporting colleagues at all levels
* Ensuring communications channels are effectively used, developed and insights gained to continuously improve the effectiveness and impact of communications in support of the business' strategy
* Support, and in some cases, lead the delivery of colleague focused events and conferences and use your experience to design the events to inspire and engage colleagues in the business' change and transformation
* Deputise for the Director: Brand, Digital and Communications in relation to internal communication projects where necessary
* Be a champion of the brand – ensuring all communications are professional, easy to understand, informative and apply the correct brand tone, style and narrative. Ensuring the same is delivered by members of the team.
* Deliver all customer interactions with a strong customer service culture and expect the same from your team.
* Manage, mentor, support and coach colleagues in your team to support their development and success.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including;
* Competitive salary and bonus upto 12.5%
* Excellent Retirement Savings Plan with additional Life Cover increasing employer contributions with service
* Employee Recognition Scheme – Recognise & Reward
* Learning & development opportunities via our online portal from day one
* 33 days' holiday (including bank holidays), rising to 34 days at five years' service
* Staff discounts on all UK Saint-Gobain brands!
* Share Scheme
Who are Saint-Gobain?
Saint-Gobain was founded in 1665 to deliver a world first – the production of glass on an industrial scale we have continued to adapt and grow through providing innovate ideas, services and products to our customers. 350 years later we have a presence in 67 countries and employs 170,000 people worldwide. The UK & Ireland is home to over 30 of our well-known and respected businesses within the construction sector including: British Gypsum, Jewson, Weber, Graham and Glassolutions.
You are applying to work with Saint-Gobain Professional Services this is one of 34 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that operate within UK and Ireland. Regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
Our Ambition as a business?
At Saint-Gobain, our goal is to 'Create great living places and improve people's daily life'. We design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions, which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Do you want to be part of this vision? Click apply, we would love to hear from you
THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY Maria Mallaband Care Group are looking for a Quality & Compliance Inspector....Apply For This Job
Our team is now ready to recruit for a Creative Digital Head who has the ambition and skills to manage,...Apply For This Job
THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY The Deputy Manager will report to the Registered Manager and is responsible...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for an Online Merchandise Executive to join our ecommerce team here at N Brown! You will...Apply For This Job
GlobalData is an information services company that offers data, analytics and insights via an online intelligence platform. We are looking...Apply For This Job