Hunger, Heart, Harmony. Our three core values that we represent and strive to
display. This is who we are, and by living these behavior s here at Insight
we re doing amazing things.
Insight started in a garage in 1988. It’s through harnessing these three core
values that two brothers, Eric and Tim Crown, steered Insight to become a
Fortune 500 company. We are a Global IT Services and Solutions business,
passionate about helping customers and the real people who sit behind them.
Along with excellent benefits and a compelling reward package, we offer the
opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a high level of autonomy
and creativity – there s a reason our average employee tenure is over 6
We believe that by giving you the freedom to think big and empower you to reach
your full potential, together we will achieve the best outcomes.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Information Security Engineer to join
us out of any of our UK sites including Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool,
Wellingborough, Hamilton or Uxbridge. The Senior Information Security Engineer
helps plan and carry out Insight s information security strategy. They
develop a set of security standards and best practices for the organisation and
recommend security enhancements to management as needed.
The Senior Information Security Engineer will:
* Monitor, track, analyse and record incidents to ensure protection from
any potential leaks of malicious activity. And monitor, configure, and
respond to security alerts.
* Responsible for facilitating SOX, SOC, PCI and ISO27001 audits.
* Develop information security standards, policies, and processes.
* Provide input into strategic decisions for the team.
* Act as go-to resource for all teams and assist with information security
and risk management activities.
* Solid technical background and an interest in information security and
can demonstrate significant experience working in the field
* Experience with current DLP technology to help monitor, track, and
analyse records and incidents to ensure protection from any potential
leaks or malicious activity
* Experience and Interest in compliance and facilitating audits such as
Cyber Essentials, ISO27001, PCI, SSPA, Identity & Access Management and
* Familiarity or previous experience with IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP, firewalls,
vulnerability management systems, and endpoint security products
* Knowledge at the intermediate-expert level of current security risks,
threats, and vulnerabilities
* Experience with Cloud Security tools in Azure, AWS etc.
* Experience of network security architecture concepts including topology,
protocols, components, and principles
* Ideally Previous experience working in an Agile/ SCRUM/Sec DevOps
In addition to competitive remuneration, we also offer other benefits
including the ability to purchase additional annual leave, buy IT products at
cost price, anniversary awards, and paid volunteer days to allow you to give
back in your local community.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving
diversity and equality within our organisation. We seek out people from diverse
backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
We will endeavour to contact you within five business days, should we feel your
profile is a good match for this role. If you do not hear from us within this
timeframe, please presume that on this occasion, your application was not
Show moreShow less
Site Name: UK – Middlesex – Stockley Park Posted Date: Sep 9 2020 Programmer/Analyst GlaxoSmithKline is one of the world’s...Apply For This Job
VSS Level 1 Technician Description Our Organisation Pearson VUE (pearsonvue.com) has been a pioneer in the computer-based testing industry for...Apply For This Job
Job Reference: V9711 Location: South West Closing Date: 21/09/2020 Employment Type: Permanent Division: TIS – Open Reach Business: Infrastructure Services...Apply For This Job
Role Purpose You_Will_Therefore_Have_An_Interest_In_Dealing_With_Complex_Files_And_Will_Have Experience_Of_And_Typically_Be_Involved_In_The_Following A Private Client Solicitor is required to join the busy Succession & Tax team in Oxford...Apply For This Job
About_Digiterre Digiterre is a software and data engineering consultancy that enables technological and organisational transformation for many of the world...Apply For This Job