Senior Financial Planning Manager
Bupa Place, Salford Quays
60k – 65k base salary, car allowance, bonus, private health
Permanent 37.5 hr/week
Closing date 9th October 2020
We re a leading health insurer and healthcare provider, with care homes,
health centres, dental practices and a hospital. With no shareholders, our
customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better
healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
You will support and deputise for the Head of Financial Planning & Reporting,
delivering planning and reporting framework for Bupa UK. You will have
considerable exposure to senior stakeholders at Bupa. The Senior Financial
Planning Manager is a pivotal role in Bupa UK commercial finance team.
From global teams to developing our activity within the UK, all of our
professional roles play a key role in delivering on our purpose, helping people
live longer, healthier, happier lives.
* Develop, implement and manage a robust financial planning and reporting
* Produce monthly consolidated Planning & Actual reporting for Bupa UK
* Business partner with Bupa UK CFO & Business Unit Finance Directors
* Present financial reporting packs too UK exec team
* Ownership of consolidations
* Deliver financial commentary to exec team
* Analyse current trends in KPIs (cost of sales, expenses, capital)
Who we re looking for?
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with significant post-qualified
* Demonstrable senior commercial finance experience in corporate
* Excellent senior stakeholder management skills gravitas to liaise
* Numerical and analytical, Advanced Excel skills
* Ability to partner with non-finance tell a story
* Excellent communication skills & attention to detail.
What s it like to work here?
We want people to love working here , so much so that s it
top of our agenda and something you ll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We
offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can
be tailored to suit what s most important to you. We re a healthcare
company so there s a huge focus on our people s health and wellbeing,
supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly,
appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Whether you ve found your feet or are discovering a new path. Welcome to a
place that celebrates you. This isn t where you’ve been. This is where you’
going. This is what we have belief in.
We re an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes
everyone all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that ever
applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications,
regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or
civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or
national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you d like to learn more, please visit https://careers.bupa.co.uk/our-
Job Posting End Date
09 Oct 2020
Show moreShow less
The Job Data loss can be devastating. Whether it s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious...Apply For This Job
We are looking to recruit a new Assistant Manager for our shop in Openshaw, Greater Manchester. We offer a permanent...Apply For This Job
Proposal Manager Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created...Apply For This Job
Are you looking to build a career in the project sector and have no or very limited experience? If you...Apply For This Job
Communications Manager Product communications (in-house) Marlow Industry-leading pharmaceutical company Ideal role for anyone agency-side looking to transition in-house UK focus,...Apply For This Job