Here at Emmitt Plant we have a vacancy for a Sales Representative who will be responsible for assisting the company in developing and managing new & existing business in East Anglia.
Reporting to the Directors your responsibilities will include:
* Working with the Directors and Hire team members to assist with marketing and promotion
* Field sales investigations and sourcing new leads
* Arranging and attending customer visits
* Maintaining and updating the sales database
* Following up new business leads and e-mailing/calling potential customers
* Undertaking outbound telesales projects
* Preparing quotations and sales material for presentation to customers.
* Assisting the sales desk during busy sales periods
As a prospective candidate we will expect you to show
* The ability to build strong easy-going relationships with customers and colleagues.
* That you are responsible, enthusiastic, reliable and show initiative.
* That you are comfortable in a field sales environment
* Very good PC skills including use of Excel spreadsheets
* Some previous field sales experience essential
* Previous experience in construction/rental preferred
* An ability to work to deadlines
* Good verbal and written standard of English
* You must have a full UK driving licence for this position.
* A permanent, Full time or Part time position will be considered
* Experience in Plant Hire is advantageous
* The package includes a competitive salary and company vehicle
All applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Please provide an up to date copy of your CV along with your application / cover letter when applying
Have you been thinking about getting into sales or even starting your own business, but don’t know what product or...Apply For This Job
Has Covid 19 meant that you do not have a role to go back too and so are looking for...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Sales Executive Required to generate new business for our fresh flower wholesale Cash and Carry. * Florist and...Apply For This Job
Service Sales Representative Job Type: Full-time Our Opening and Your Responsibilities At METTLER TOLEDO we support and service our customers'...Apply For This Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join a family-run manafacturing business based in Shepshed, Loughborough....Apply For This Job