We are seeking an experienced and pro-active Sales Representative to join our Company. You will work with our management and business development teams in growing our footprint with new manufacturing customers.
Musk Process Services are a leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. We are a growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services and are always looking for new faces to join our high-calibre teams on exciting projects.
You will be required to:
* Achieve sales targets and develop new business through the effective selling of services to new customers
* Initiate dialogue with potential clients to build rapport and offer relevant solutions to their asset care and production challenges
* Lead initiatives to identify new partnership opportunities by researching potential clients and discovering where genuine value can be added to their organizational goals.
* Construct prospective sales pipelines and develop qualified leads into business development opportunities for quotation.
* Initiate face to face meetings between Clients and yourself to present value propositions for solutions to client's asset care and production facility challenges.
* Achieve daily/weekly/monthly outbound call objectives; achieve lead conversion goals and ultimately hit an asset care income objective.
Skills and Experience
You should have:
* Proven experience of exceeding sales targets (minimum of 1-4 years), preferably in the Asset Care market or as a sales representative within the manufacturing sector
* A proven track record of achieving outbound call objectives
* A high level of self-motivation with exceptional follow-up and organisational skills
* The ability to research prospects’ business and asset care needs
* A proven ability to achieve lead conversion goals
* A good understanding of social media is essential.
* Previous experience within an Engineering background
This role offers a competitive package comprising of a Bonus Scheme, Company Car, Company Sick Pay, 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance and Income Protection.
If you have the skills and experience required to succeed, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Competitive Salary, Life Assurance, Pension OLEO International a trading division of TA Savery & Co Limited has an exciting opportunity...Apply For This Job
LOCATION: SE England, mostly London and neighbouring counties POSITION: Permanent Position with immediate start WORKING HOURS: 8.00am – 16:00pm Plus...Apply For This Job
Who are we? Rightio are a company who believe in doing things right first time, from checking every screw and...Apply For This Job
Role Definition Reporting to the Process Leader, Product Development, this role focuses on achieving increased market share and return through...Apply For This Job
Stores Operative Location: Portchester, PO16 9RD Salary: Dependent on experience About the Company: L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace...Apply For This Job