WhiteSpider, headquartered in the UK, works with enterprises and public
organisations around the globe providing consultancy, professional, managed and
software services that enable organisations build or adapt their underlying
infrastructure to transform their digital solutions. WhiteSpider s specific
expertise is in delivering Software Defined technologies for cloud, data centre
and networking infrastructure that simplify operations, enhance user experience
and reduce costs.
WhiteSpider is looking to recruit an experienced, articulate and enthusiastic
sales manager to lead the sales team in growing WhiteSpider s business. The
role will report into the Commercial Director.
With experience in IT infrastructure sales you will be responsible for the
developing the sales strategy, leading the sales team, managing existing
customers and meeting agreed sales targets. Also, initially, the role requires
the candidate to deliver on their own sales targets. This is a great
opportunity to join a highly ambitious and fast-growing technology company with
a very strong reputation and be able to influence the growth and direction of
The role will be predominantly working in the UK, although some overseas travel
may be required. Candidates will be given preference based on experience,
attitude, and proven history. You will need to enjoy direct selling as well as
team leading. It is expected that the candidate will develop and grow the sales
team to meet, and deliver, business growth.
* Work with leadership team to create a sales strategy in line with
company s objectives.
* Implement the sales plan to ensure the sales team meets agreed sales
* Develop and oversee the sales budget and monitor spend against budget.
* Manage the activities and performance of the existing sales team
* Recruit and provide training for the sales team to enable sales to meet
Managed Services sales
* A key focus for WhiteSpider is the growth of the managed service
business. The sales role will be strongly targeted towards (and rewarded
on) managed service sales.
* Develop the sales team to enable them to drive managed services sales
within existing customers and also new customers
* Work with marketing to create appropriate sales collateral to support
managed services sales
New Business sales
* Enable and drive the establishment of relationships with new customers.
* Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement through to
* Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as
calling and face-to-face meetings, as well as indirect methods, such as
* Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
* Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
Internal reporting and knowledge
* Report on sales activity in meetings and through WhiteSpider s CRM
* Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
* Provide realistic forecasts on sales volumes monthly, quarterly and
* Maintain an appropriate level of technical knowledge in order to have
meaningful conversations with prospects across the range of technology
Relationship with other teams
* Develop and maintain relationships with other teams within WhiteSpider.
* Work with the directors to develop relations with key vendor and sales
* Work with marketing to develop appropriate sales materials for the
* Work with marketing to develop campaigns and events that will drive sales
* Create regular content for social media channels
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
* Minimum five (5) years sales experience in the Enterprise Data Centre
and/or Networking and/or Cloud market with a proven track record of
* Prior experience in sales team leadership, with proven record in leading
* Strong understanding of the core technologies, industry trends, shaping
the Enterprise Data Centre, Cloud and Networking markets.
* Proven ability to contact, qualify, develop negotiate and close
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to present
* Ability to managed and deliver on sales target and overachieve month over
Behaviours & Work Attitude
* Collaborative working style, creating a collaborative approach with the
* Strong leadership skills, with ability to identify, and take action on
both good and poor performance within the team
* Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the
* Embrace WhiteSpider s values and conduct business with the highest
degree of professionalism and integrity.
* Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience to all
* Hunter mentality- knows how to create opportunities, and close deals.
* Systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time and
Show moreShow less
Location Cranswick Continental Foods, Bury Contract: Full Time, Permanent Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm Department: Sales & Marketing...Apply For This Job
Temporary Insurance Consultant (Outbound) Start date 28 September 2020 through to end of February 2021 The Team Here at Endsleigh,...Apply For This Job
Job_Description Grit, resilience and mental toughness are just some of the qualities you ll need in this immensely challenging, but...Apply For This Job
Account Manager – Health Care Vacancy Number: req496 Location: Home Based Location Address: Home Based USA Closing Date: 31 Dec...Apply For This Job
for several major public and private sector clients, helping them to meet their Net Zero targets and ambitions. Our clients...Apply For This Job