When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
At Bloor Homes, our Sales Advisors are an integral part of the team – one that doesn’t just sell bricks and mortar, but that helps make our customers’ dream new homes become a reality. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you’ll be one of the first points of contact for homebuyers, as well as liaising with solicitors, estate agents and bank and building society managers and valuers.
We are recruiting for an experienced Sales Advisor to join our Eastern Region. In this role you will be you’ll be helping homebuyers every step of the way by taking reservations, initiating paperwork and ensuring purchasers understand the financial and legal aspects of buying a new home. Not only will you be doing this for one of the largest privately-owned house-building groups in the UK, but you’ll also be part of a family-owned business where we value you, your contribution and your ideas.
This varied advisor role includes a wide range of duties, including:
* Maintaining an up to date knowledge of the product and its construction, relevant local information, competitors, our unique selling points, the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and the Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008, and use such knowledge in a professional and structured manner.
* Ensuring Bloor Homes Health & Safety Policy and Personal Safety Policy is adhered to and all visitors are made aware of the requirements to wear PPE when entering the construction areas of the development.
* Initiating approaches to prospects, recording and following up all visitors, regularly updating and progressing all prospects via Weekly Visitors Analysis forms and CRM system.
* Taking reservations and initiating all paperwork with speed and accuracy to support such sales, ensuring all purchasers understand the sales process, including financial and legal aspects.
* Ensuring all timescales are adhered to by pro-active contract and completion progressing to meet or exceed set targets.
* Building up good working relationships and having a continuous liaison with solicitors, estate agents, banks and building society managers and valuers.
* Regular contact with the recommended Financial Advisor to ensure knowledge of the mortgage market and available products is up to date.
* Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
* Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
* Ensuring all health and Safety aspects of Covid-19.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
* Experience in a sales/customer service role.
* Full Driving Licence.
* Proven Sales Skills and effective negotiation skills.
* Able to recognise key buying signals.
* Positivity and target driven with good self-motivation.
* Bupa Health Care Cover
* Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
* 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
* Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
* Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
* Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
So, if you're looking for a rewarding role, share our belief in excellence, take as much pride in your work as we do, and want a future not just a job, then get in touch today
Regional Sales Executive – OTE£35k Brakes – Country Choice – South East Based (Reading, Slough, Guildford, Twickenham, Kingston, Uxbridge) Regional...Apply For This Job
Field Sales Consultant – Construction Division – Liverpool £18k basic salary + variable OTE £25k – £28k + car, phone...Apply For This Job
New Business Executive (Field/Home Based) – Jewson Builders' Merchants Competitive Salary – Covering Rowley Regis area Jewson are a part...Apply For This Job
Have you been thinking about getting into sales or even starting your own business, but don’t know what product or...Apply For This Job
We are the leading B2B technology lead generation agency for EMEA. We help global brands like Google, Oracle, SAP and...Apply For This Job