Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make An Impact
We are recruiting for a 40 Hour Assistant Manager to join our team in Fossil in Brighton.
Make An Impact
Our retail management teams make an impact by strategically recruiting, training, and developing a productive store team whose primary focus is promoting our brand while offering exceptional customer service. They inspire and encourage teamwork towards successfully achieving sales goals while upholding daily operations and creating a fun environment.
We are looking for people who embody our core values; Authenticity, we are all in with our unique selves. Everyone is different at Fossil and we love it! Grit, we push through, we bounce back and we set our sights on the prize & go after it. Curiosity, we ask what if? What’s next? Sense of Humor, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Yeah, seriously. Making an Impact, we go big. We perform. We make a difference.
Who You Are
– Must be a balanced leader that drives results, develops talent, and focuses on the customer
– Proven track record to recruit, hire, and coach your talent to exceed expectations
– Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability build strong and lasting relationships
– Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
– Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
– Team leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
– Ability to build brand loyalty
– Genuinely care to help people succeed
– Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
– Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
– Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
– Discount on licensed and Fossil brands
– Paid holidays
– Free watch for new employees after 3 months
– Fossil Birthday Watch
Click here for more information
Pay Rate – £8.72 per hour, paid weekly, plus mileage This is a casual contract, working on an ad-hoc basis...Apply For This Job
Making the difference… Our offering is simple really – we are looking for great Paint technicians who take pride in...Apply For This Job
Community Shop Manager Location: Various (West London) Salary: £23,500 Closing Date: Friday 02 October 2020 We are Octavia. Best known...Apply For This Job
Location Prescot, Cables Retail Park (620) Contract Type Temporary Working Pattern Part Time Salary Competitive Closing Date 23/09/2020 11:002020-09-23T11:00:00 Sales...Apply For This Job
What's in it for you We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include...Apply For This Job