What’s important to you in a job? Is it:
* Working to targets and delivering results consistently
* Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count
* Using your fantastic communication skills to build effective and strong relationships
If you have answered Yes to the above, we might have the role for you.
We’re looking for a Full-Time Retail Advisor to join the O2 family in Bangor and your key responsibilities would be:
• Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things O2
• Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
• Working to store targets – selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
We have a competitive salary on offer alongside bonus and a pick and mix of fantastic benefits but there is so much more as to why you should come and join Teamo2. Why not take a look at our website and also check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor.
Click on the Apply button to view the full job description.
Starting salary: £9.36 per hour plus performance bonus.
Location: Bangor – Bloomfield Centre
Our Supervisors have a special talent for amazing our Customers! Permanent Supervisor – Part Time (20 Hours or more per...Apply For This Job
Customer Assistant (Part Time) £9.30 up to £10.50 per hour* (pro rata). Part time hours are between 10 – 30...Apply For This Job
What's in it for you We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include...Apply For This Job
nmcn work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver all manner of projects in infrastructure, non-infrastructure and industrial...Apply For This Job
Our Sales Associates help our customers Celebrate Life & Express Love! Permanent Sales Associate – Part Time (Up to 12...Apply For This Job