Fletchers Restaurant General Manager
We are currently looking for a General Manager for our Fletchers Restaurant &
Norton Bar to join our leadership team at Grantley Hall. The General Manager is
entrusted with overseeing multiple food & beverage outlets at Grantley Hall.
Key expectations of this role
* Taking a leadership role in engaging with guests, team members and
business partners to meet and exceed their needs.
* Acting as a coach and mentor to a 35+ team and to ensure high engagement
levels, people development and retention
* Managing cost and revenue in all areas of the restaurant without impact
on brand, or quality standards.
* Continuously identifying and developing areas for improvement and
motivating the team to actively take part in the process to enhance the
* Showing a sound understanding of the restaurant and hotel market to
retain and increase the restaurant’s competitive advantage through
continuous proactive strategic and operational planning.
* Proactively attracting and selecting talent for the department in line
with company procedures and culture.
* Experience at managerial level within a large upscale, high volume
* A thorough understanding of leading and developing people effectively.
* The ability to manage, draft and allocate complex budgets.
* A thorough understanding of managing various stakeholders and their
Grantley Hall is a leading UK luxury hotel and wellness retreat in North
Yorkshire. We are creating a long-lasting legacy that celebrates the rich
heritage and history of Grantley Hall. Offering a distinctly different and
diverse range of experiences and exceptional customer service, and combined
with the warmth of our welcome, and relaxed Yorkshire charm we aim to create
memorable moments for our guests to cherish and a magical place for our friends
and colleagues to work.
Grantley Hall is proud to be part of Relais & Ch teaux which now sets the
standard for excellence in hospitality and culinary arts. Relais & Ch teaux i
not a chain but an Association of 585 outstanding properties around the world.
Fletchers Restaurant offers a modern British experience in a 5 star
environment. We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to assist and
support the F&B Director in ensuring that our guests have a magical experience.
* 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service,
* Modern and spacious live in accommodation for eligible roles.
* Grantley Gateway – discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets,
meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
* Increased maternity and paternity leave with length of service.
* We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well
team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate
training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of
* Pension – enhanced Salary Sacrifice Scheme
* 24/7 team assistant line.
* Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
* Team Member of the Month Awards.
* Refer a Friend Award.
* Bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge
within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal
development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled
with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support
them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the
dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head
housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5
Show moreShow less
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Business Development Executive – Arabic Job Summary Salary – 18000 – 22000 per year OTE 40000 Location...Apply For This Job
To work as part of the Property Management team in assisting the Principal Property Manager (PPM) in zone with all...Apply For This Job
Job reference orbis/TP/21097/9923 Positions available 1 Working hours 37 Closing date 28 September 2020 Job category Management Organisation Brighton &...Apply For This Job
Remove We are seeking a Delivery Manager on a 12-month secondment for the Home Hub, within Nationwide Digital, based in...Apply For This Job
Energy Sales Executive (No weekend working) Contract:Full-Time – Permanent Shift Pattern: Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.00pm, 4.30pm finish on...Apply For This Job