Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the
world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics,
compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we ve created a no-
nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We’re looking for a Renewals Specialist that will report to the Renewals
Manager. As a Renewals Specialist, you will act as trusted advisor, providing
exceedingly high standards of customer service to OneTrust s customers. You
will be responsible for rapidly identifying and managing customer stakeholders,
developing and strengthening relationships, identifying and mitigating
potential renewal roadblocks, enhancing a smooth renewal experience for
customers and liaising with internal teams to ensure maximum product usage and
value recognition from their investment in the platform. You will act as the
primary point of contact for our customers throughout the renewal journey,
engaging resources across OneTrust to enable the adoption and expansion of the
* Manage a portfolio of client renewals end-to-end, identifying and helping
mitigate roadblocks at an early stage, ensuring successful, on-time,
execution of processes and contract execution.
* Partner with colleagues in Customer Success and/or Sales teams to provide
seamless support during renewals – especially in those renewal cycles
that include expansion or add-on opportunity.
* Identify and manage client stakeholders and build and maintain
relationships with key individuals.
* Review and understand contract terms and conditions, work closely with
the finance and legal departments to ensure contracts are compliant, and
manage contractual documentation.
* Identify commercial opportunities to increase Customer s utilization
the OneTrust platform and work with the sales team to take advantage of
* Pro-actively collect, analyse and share customer feedback with colleagues
in the professional services, sales, and R&D teams.
* Support the growth and further development and automation of renewal
processes for the business.
* High Energy
* Eager to learn
Your Experience Includes
* 1-3 years of enterprise account management/customer success/renewals
management experience highly preferred
* 1-3 years experience within the Technology/SaaS industry highly
* Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and
genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
* Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional
Services, Product Management and Sales).
* Proven ability to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite,
VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability
to chair meetings or host webinars.
* Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
* Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving
* French native language skills required
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdow
has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a
diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a
pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely
new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with yo
Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark
on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any
type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Show moreShow less
Security Manager Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to create and maintain a safe and secure environment...Apply For This Job
Location: North Acton, London Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season Start...Apply For This Job
Customer and Trading Manager 200015L6 This role will require flexibility across multiple stores in the Exeter area. Leading at Sainsbury’s...Apply For This Job
Job Description Renishaw develops Additive Manufacturing (AM/3D Printing) systems to produce metal components direct from CAD. There is an opportunity...Apply For This Job
Job Description Position at Ingram Micro Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an...Apply For This Job