Four Seasons Group are looking for a Regional Administrator to support the
Regional Office and regional team with administrative duties, to ensure the
smooth and efficient operations within in a fast paced office environment.
The role is primarily based at our Regional Office in Kingswinford but
occasional travel may be required.
* Providing clerical support and maintain office systems, including word
processing, photocopying, scanning, filing and data inputting.
* Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
* Taking incoming calls, providing a focal point for visitors to the
Regional Office, and telephone enquirers, promoting a positive image and
customer service approach.
* Updating and maintaining records.
* Arrange travel and accommodation for the Regional Team
* Assist with arranging meetings and conference calls
* Attending meetings when requested, prepare for meeting and take minutes
* To familiarise yourself with, uphold and adhere to the company policies
and procedures at all times.
* Maintain resident and employee confidentiality and privacy in line with
* Assist in the preparation, collation and dispatch of management
information to Head Office as requested.
* Collate data as required and liaise with internal/external customers as
* Ensure payroll amendments, mileage forms, expenses forms etc. are signed
off, sent to payroll and filed for our records.
* Be flexible and willing to undertaken other such duties as maybe
* A team player – we are a low ‘ego’ organisation;
* Strong communicator and influencer;
* Energetic and hard-working;
* Able to manage working in a fast paced environment with the ability to
prioritise your work
* Someone who is proud to be a custodian of our residents well-being and
our team’s professional development;
* Passionate about offering superior services and want to make a difference
in everything that they do.
* Ability to work on your own initiative
If you have previous administrator experience, ideally within a care home
environment, apply today to be considered for the role of Regional
Administrator and join an excellent company making a positive impact in the
health care sector.
Apply to this job.
Think you’re the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 56452/51261
Show moreShow less
We’re looking for a proactive and efficient administrator to join our team in Stratford for maternity cover. You will be...Apply For This Job
Have you ever thought about joining a graduate programme where you get to work in a fun and collaborative environment,...Apply For This Job
VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Digital LLC company, is seeking a Team Lead AWS Engineering to join our team. This is a...Apply For This Job
Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Administrator Location: Stoke on Trent, ST3 or Home Based Salary: £21,000 pa Contract: Permanent, Full time Hours:...Apply For This Job
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stores Administrator to join the team at our Mansfield Branch. The work is...Apply For This Job