Are you seeking an opportunity to hone your existing recruitment skills in an
executive search firm?
Do you have experience managing search assignments, account management and
winning new business?
Are you based near Farnham, UK or are you willing to relocate?
Fraser Dove International is a specialist executive search firm operating
exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. Passionate about people, we take
pride in helping exceptional life science organisations source the talent they
need to design, manufacture and distribute life-changing drugs, treatments and
devices which transform and save patient lives.
We are seeking a Global Executive Search Consultant to join us at our Farnham
office. The Global Executive Search Consultant is the vital link between client
and candidate. Your mission is to acquire and retain key accounts while
delivering search assignments from brief through to placement.
When working with retained clients, you will nurture the account, upselling
services where appropriate and ensuring Fraser Dove International is their
search partner of choice.
To exceed quarterly sales targets, you should look to diversify revenue streams
by engaging and onboarding new clients. As such, business networking and
relationship building will be your forte.
Client and candidate satisfaction will be top of mind in everything you do.
As the Global Executive Search Consultant, you will be measured against the
Find and onboard new clients to develop fresh revenue streams.
Serve as a consultant to our clients to meet their business needs.
Deliver first-class service to ensure our clients return time after time.
As the Global Executive Search Consultant, your duties and responsibilities
* Hosting discovery calls with clients to understand their candidate
* Retaining current clients and onboarding new clients.
* Managing multiple search assignments for several clients.
* Nurturing relationships with candidates and clients via telephone and
* Working alongside Research Managers to shortlist candidates.
* Building and maintaining a network of influential stakeholders.
* Engaging with business prospects among your wider network.
These are the skills and experience you will need to succeed as the Global
Executive Search Consultant:
* Project briefing, management and delivery experience.
* Proven account and client relationship management experience.
* Track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
* Ability to understand and interpret client demands.
* Comfortable leading and managing complex offer negotiations.
* Exemplary ability to foster strong and long-lasting relationships.
* First-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
* A strong work ethic and determination to succeed.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education, training an
These are the perks and benefits that will complement your generous base
* Highly competitive bonus scheme.
* Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives.
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Flexible working hours.
Our values shape our culture, inform our hires and help us measure success. We
live them every day:
* We are Proud.
* We are One.
* We are Outcome-driven.
* We are Life Changing.
* We are Accountable
Show moreShow less
The Basel Medicinal Chemistry group is an integral part of the Roche Drug Discovery engine and represents how we innovate...Apply For This Job
Full time / Part time / Term time only available Do you want to change the lives of young people?...Apply For This Job
Quality Analyst – Department QA – Business Manton Wood – Product Sandwiches & Fresh Salads – Location Worksop – Job...Apply For This Job
Collaborative innovation is at the very heart of the organisation and we invest more than most other company s in...Apply For This Job
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH LINKEDIN:applications will only be considered from candidates who send CV, some examples of similar...Apply For This Job