Job Title: Recruitment Administrator / Project Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Bolton – OFG Head Office
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 dependent on experience
Contract: Permanent – Full Time
We need a recruitment adminsistrater who possesses strong analytical skills, a process driven mindset and who (ideally) has experience with recruitment back office processes (Think KPI's, ATS) to join a business that helps 1000's of children throughout the UK and is generally regarded as a both Brexit and Covid-19 proof!
This role is a hybrid Project Support / Administration role within the internal recruitment function of Outcomes First – one of 2020’s best places to work and are the UK’s largest independent Children’s Services Providers who employ over 2,500 UK wide.
* Copywriting – Writing unique, compelling content.
* Web CMS – Uploading and distributing content to Social Media Platforms
* Data input into CRM’s or Recruitment Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
* Reporting – using the ATS to generate reports highlighting recruitment trends and themes.
* Stakeholder Management – liaising with 3rd party vendors, Directors, Job boards, colleagues.
* Excel – Creating reports using excel.
* Inbox management
Why work for us
Our benefits package includes 25 days holiday, shopping discounts and cashback via our ‘Rewards Hub’, and access to content on mindfulness, fitness, recipes and much more as part of our ‘Your Wellbeing Matters’ programme.
Then there's the career path….
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all employees to share this commitment and undertake appropriate checks.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
You will likely have worked in HR / Recruitment team – not necessarily as a recruiter but ina support function working with Applicant Tracking Systems or CRM's like Salesfoirce, Microsoft Dynamics or similar