Let s make passion pay
We started from one belief: that businesses deserved better. That people
pouring their hearts into their passion should be paid reliably, efficiently
and affordably. After all, passion, not money makes the world go round. So we
decided to shake up the payments industry for good.
From humble beginnings, we ve become one of Europe s fastest-growing
FinTech companies, winning numerous awards (including the Tech Track 100,
National Business Awards and the Europe-wide Inc 5000). We pride ourselves on
using smart technology and an unswerving dedication to service, leaving
customers free to grow their companies. After all, doing so is hard work –
taking payments shouldn t be.
To continue innovating and leading the payments industry, we need exceptional
individuals. Our success is due to our talented teams going above and beyond to
make payments painless, security simple and compliance easy for our customers.
Our core values of Brave, Defiant, Supportive and Honest underpin everything we
do. As employees you are given the freedom to work autonomously, challenge the
norm, bring new ideas and take ownership. Sound good? Then keep reading…
As the first point of contact in the office, we are looking for a polite,
professional individual who will deliver a welcoming experience for our guests.
Our reception desk is located directly by our coffee bar, the social hub of the
office, so a talent for social interaction is key. You will work with our
office & facilities team to ensure procedures for guests and new employee
arrivals remain efficient.
* Handle visitor bookings for meetings with clients, partners and
* Advise the procedure for coming to the building for staff visiting from
* Log and manage visitors on the building management system.
* Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring they are
aware of facilities locations.
* Report and communicate any issues or concerns to the office & facilities
* Assist the People team with welcoming new employees.
* Assist the Chief Executive team with internal meeting room bookings.
* Provide information and guidance to staff in relation to office
* Reliability and commitment to delivering a positive experience for our
* Exceptional level of organisation, specifically in relation to managing
calendars and responding to requests.
* Ability to work independently and maintain composure whilst working under
* Strong verbal communication skills.
* Experience of working in a busy office space.
* A willingness to work lightly flexible hours (earliest start at 8:30am,
latest finish at 6pm).
We have a lively social scene including Film nights, Book Club, Cheese Club,
Sports and Fitness Clubs, seasonal parties and a welcoming culture to make you
feel right at home when you re at work.
We also have 25 days annual holiday (which increases over time), discounted
private healthcare, travel loans, a cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym
membership, free fruit and drinks and exclusive discounts at many High Street
So if you want to help make passion pay, get in touch
Show moreShow less
Assistant Cook At Cygnet Health Care you ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their...Apply For This Job
Bar Team Member Slug and Lettuce Isle Of Wight Location: Slug and Lettuce Isle of Wight, Highstreet,Newport ,Isle of Wight,PO30...Apply For This Job
Ascot Racecourse Ltd Race Day Stewards ABOUT US: It means more at Ascot. Everything is in its place as we...Apply For This Job
Location: Taunton Department: Retail (Stores) Hourly Paid Salary Details: Competitive salary, plus excellent benefits Shift Details: Not Specified Work Level:...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for hardworking, enthusiastic Enhanced DBS Cleared Catering staff, Kitchen porters and Kitchen Assistant s to start...Apply For This Job