Goal Of The Position
The Principal R & D Scientist leads a multi-disciplinary project team. The Principal Scientist for Upstream Processing acts as a technical lead to drive execution of research strategies and develop and maintain key technical expertise!
– Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for the timely development of application deliverables such as prototype evaluation, scalability testing, performance maps, and product benchmarking;
– Design and execute experiments required to define and/or evaluate new products and/or processes. Team member in cross functional teams to resolve a specific issue and/or develop a specific product;
– Conduct data analysis, utilize analytical instruments and perform characterization studies with biological products;
– Communicate effectively through technical reports and presentations at senior manager and director level;
– Write high level publications (peer reviewed) submitted to technical journals and present at scientific conferences;
– Travel to customers and conferences (national and international);
– Stay up to date with current industry practices and provide perspective on the future initiatives, helping to guide cross functional groups.
Education, Skills And Competencies
– Degree in Biochemical engineering or relevant science field. (PhD preferred);
– + 10 years relevant of industrial and/or research experience in upstream processing (extensive experience with cell culture / Gene Therapy technologies);
– Excellent communication skills, standout colleague, self-motivated and persevering, data and process driven.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
The Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology wishes to recruit a Research Associate in Dr Roisin Owens group. The role...Apply For This Job
Salary: 22,183 to 25,481 pa Location: Taunton Working Pattern: Full Time Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract Closing Date: 23-Sep-2020 A...Apply For This Job
Research Assistant Are you an early career researcher looking for your first challenge? Do you have a background in blood...Apply For This Job
Early Career Research Fellow 31,866 rising to 34,804 Full Time, Fixed Term – Researcher This is an exciting opportunity for...Apply For This Job
Let’s push the boundaries together and make the most of your talents! Clinical Research Associate Team Lead Location: Field Based,...Apply For This Job