Working as part of a busy Purchase Ledger Team in our Support Centre, Stockton on Tees, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing administration support to the team and the wider Business. Attention to detail and organised approach supported by a flexible, ‘can do’ approach to changing Business needs is essential in this varied and challenging role.
* Creating requisitions and raising Purchase orders for Support Centre/Branches in SAP
* Splitting of purchase orders in line with branch requirements and monitoring deliveries
* Monitoring po data weekly and checking release/approval has been actioned in SAP
* Amending po data where delivery is not booked or no longer expected
* Monitoring one off vendor purchases against current supplier database including pricing
* Liaise with internal/external stakeholders for confirmation of delivery ensuring goods have been fully received, and documentation is completed accurately providing information required
* Accurate daily processing of good receipts of new assets, goods & services
* Compiling daily reports for all capital or Support Centre open purchase orders and review for accuracy
* Compiling weekly reports on all cross-hire services for on/off hires
* Ensuring parked query log is up to date and sent out to the Purchase Ledger Team daily
* Supporting the Purchase Ledger Team with capital or servicing queries
* Liaise with the Procurement Team on any discrepancies on orders raised
* Monitor the permits log for branches ensuring payments are up to date
* Compiling direct debit and credit applications for new vendors
* Sorting external post and scanning into invoice processing software
* Splitting grouped invoices in the invoice processing software
* Separating statements direct from generic email/ issuing out to correct member of the Purchase Ledger Team
* Supporting the Purchase Ledger Team and Purchase ledger Manager in all areas of the department as required
Competencies and Qualifications
* Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of the customer and lives our Customer Charter.
* Comfortable working in a busy, high volume environment
* Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
* Computer Literate with good working knowledge of Excel
* Experience of working with SAP desirable
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential.
The above list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the Business
What we can offer you
* Competitive salary
* Company bonus scheme
* 31 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service
* Free training and career progression plans
Technical Graduate When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that...Apply For This Job
Spearheading the JRL Group from the outset J Reddington Ltd have been an industry leading groundwork and concrete (RC) frame...Apply For This Job
The UK€™s oldest independent hirer and manufacturer of modular and portable buildings is looking for a Skilled Yard Operative to...Apply For This Job
About The Role EKFB have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Fleet Manager to join the joint venture on the...Apply For This Job
The UK’s oldest independent hirer and manufacturer of modular and portable buildings is looking for a Service Engineer to join...Apply For This Job