The Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of our small to mid-size Flooring and Tiling projects. Following handover of a project from our sales team this will involve procurement of materials & delivery teams, liaising with clients & site attendance to ensure progress and a high-quality installation.
The successful candidate will work closely with our senior Project Management team with a view to career progression into a senior PM role.
Some previous experience is preferred however full hands on training will be provided.
Salary: £20,000 – £35,000 per annum subject to experience.
The Ideal Candidate Will Posses:
* A general interest and knowledge of construction.
* Previous working experience of Flooring or Tiling is preferred but not essential.
* An eye for detail to ensure quality installations.
* Excellent work ethic with the desire for career progression
* Excellent time keeping and organisation skills.
* Good negotiation and written/verbal communication skills
* A willingness to learn.
* High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages
* Hold a full UK driving licence.
* Placing material orders with suppliers
* Preparation & submission of Health & Safety Documentation.
* Booking and organisation of employed & subcontract operatives
* Ensuring work is billed accurately on time, either directly or alongside the Quantity Surveyor
* Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to a high standard.
* Pre start site visits to ensure good progress for operatives.
* Work in progress site visits to ensure quality and a defect free delivery.
* Assisting senior project managers on larger projects
* Completing any other tasks that are deemed within your area of competence
Flortec is a market leading and well-respected Flooring & Tiling subcontractor working at the forefront of the construction and fit out sectors. The business is successful and in its 11th year of trading with ambitious plans for growth over the next 5 years.
Our solid order book, positive sales pipeline and continued growth for 2020 demonstrates our resilience as a business through the pandemic and in this challenging market.
We have a first-class, fun and friendly team and we’re now looking to recruit new people to support our continued growth
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer/Operations Director Hours of work: 35 hours per week (this is a full-time post) Contract: Permanent...Apply For This Job
We could be the perfect fit! When you buy a Hammonds bedroom it’s been specifically designed to fit perfectly into...Apply For This Job
Installer- £50,000 + earnings p/a Flexible Hours to suit you – Full and Part-Time Imagine working for yourself, at your...Apply For This Job
Vistry Group brings together the energy and talents of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships (formerly Galliford Try Partnerships)....Apply For This Job
Position Summary/Purpose: Working as part of a busy Purchase Ledger Team in our Support Centre, Stockton on Tees, the successful...Apply For This Job