Based Wotton, Surrey
Temp – Perm
We're growing fast!
Our manufacturing site for scientific products in Wotton, Surrey has recently increased production capacity, creating new opportunities across Production and Clean Room.
The Wotton site is situated in a small business park in the countryside near Dorking. Own transport is essential as public transport is limited to the area, free parking is available.
· To be competent in operating the semi or automatic moulding machine’s
· To carry out the foil printing of components by semi-automatic machine process
· To pack and label assemblies and other items
· To carry out in process checks as specified, to report the results on the forms provided and to highlight any deviations from specification for correction
· To work in special conditions as necessary: clean rooms; low humidity; or static – free
· To carry out other such tasks as required from time to time.
· To assist in maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Previous manufacturing experience is advantageous, however full training will be provided.
· Strong work ethic and organizational skills
· Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
· Integrity and reliability
· Ability to be on feet for long periods
Please Note: Our clean room environment is low humidity, or static – free, employees are required to wear full PPE.
Shifts are available on either Days or Nights, 4 on 4 off pattern 6-6. Please note weekend work will be required.
Day Shift Pay: £20,820 per annum / Night Shift Pay; £22,335 per annum
Benefits package: holidays, private healthcare, company bonus scheme, employee share scheme.
Brooks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference ID: (phone number removed)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£22,000.00 per year