The job purpose is to predominately support the Assembly Department, by utilising Engineering skills to improve Assembly work centre jigs, fixtures, and kan-tans.
* Identify Assembly improvements from an Engineering perspective.
* Identify improvements for jigs, fixtures and Kan-tan’s and then implement Engineering solutions.
* Build new machine components being designed in house at MME.
* Manufacture jig spares being highlighted through TPM.
The ideal candidate will have
* Experience at all aspects of manual milling including the use of rotary machine tables and sign vices / sign bars.
* Experience of all aspects of manual turning including screw cutting and internal boring.
* Experience of all aspects of surface grinding including internal and external cylindrical grinding.
* Must be able to read complex engineering / tooling drawings.
* Have good all round Mechanical Engineering experience
An experienced Managing Director is sought by a company employing 26 people engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial...Apply For This Job
A bit about the role. Here at Butternut we are on the hunt for a hard-working, ambitious and detail-orientated People...Apply For This Job
Fibreglass Laminator /finisher Must be able to work in a team Be able to wet lay, Gellcoat and do mould...Apply For This Job
Embedded Development Engineer Job description Job title: Embedded Development Engineer Department:Electric Systems Responsible to:Head of Electric Systems Salary Competitive Hours40...Apply For This Job
Job Description You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced...Apply For This Job