Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologies to optimise the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. We operate as one integrated global organisation, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. It’s a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
The Process Technician (Formulation) will be a key employee in the manufacturing organisation. They will help provide (be trained in) the technical skill-sets necessary to manufacture high quality vaccines in a compliant, efficient, and cost effective manner.
– To work in a safe manner in compliance with all pertinent UK legislation, Seqirus mandatory policies, guidelines and site procedures for Health, Safety and Environment.
– When manufacturing ensure that all Departmental SOPs and MIs are followed and:
– Ensure appropriate control, monitoring and delivery of activities in their area of work.
– Ensure that all documentation is completed correctly, accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel.
– Carry out final documentation review and sign off to ensure documentation is right first time.
– Ensure compliance to Health and Safety regulations. Consistently demonstrating the behaviours necessary to create a safe working environment for themselves and their colleagues.
– To actively maintain and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensure that the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within the area in accordance with the Orange Guide and CFR regulations and to apply the principles of Lean Manufacturing, Problem Solving, 5S ,Waste Elimination and Energy Efficient Activities in support of Continuous Improvement.
– To maximise their individual contribution so that team objectives are achieved. To work as a team member, providing and receiving support feedback to team members and their team leader. To communicate and liaise with members of other teams, customers and suppliers in order to meet the business’s objectives. When required, to flexibly support other departments – providing adequate training is received and it is safe to do so. To suggest solutions to issues which may arise.
– Attend all compulsory and allocated training courses required for the role. Ensure that all training is completed in a timely manner and that personal training records are kept up to date. To continue to develop new skills, competencies and behaviours to fulfil both current and future business needs. The role holder will be able to demonstrate the application of the skills required for their role.
– To contribute ideas and action in order to improve team, process and equipment performance. To support process improvement and uphold Seqirus Values and Behaviours.
– Support organisation change and process improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
– Demonstrated knowledge of cGMP.
– Good understanding and experienced in operation of PCS.
– Basic mechanical aptitude or knowledge of electronic / mechanical equipment.
– Demonstrated experience of working in grade D/C clean room environment operations.
– Ability to understand biological processes and underpinning theory.
– Local language.
Demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs and FDA requirements a plus (will train for in-depth knowledge).
English & Mathematics GCSE.
Basic computer skills
12 months relevant experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology sterile production. Preference given to candidates with technical training in a biotech program.
12 months experience of working in grade D/C clean room environment operations
Good understanding and experienced in operation of PCS
Continuous Improvement Project Lead Melton Arla Foods Who are Arla Foods? * We are the UK’s largest Dairy. * We...Apply For This Job
We’re hiring! Due to continued growth we are recruiting for Quality Controllers, QCs to join or Packing department, for a...Apply For This Job
Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer with an Electrical Qualification at Level 3 or above? Are you open to a...Apply For This Job
Machine Operator – Night Shift Salary: Start Rate £8.80ph rising to £9.40ph after 3 months’ probation. Plus £2.50ph shift pay....Apply For This Job
Production Operative (Hygiene) – Nights – Department Hygiene – Business Walkers Deli & Sausage Co – Product Cooked Meats &...Apply For This Job