About The Role
The Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity at our setting, Winyates Pre-school based in Orton Goldhay Peterborough. The setting is part of a group of full daycare settings across England which provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with Peterborough city council and the Department for Education.
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time employees
* Additional annual leave for long service
* 10% discount on childcare places
* Enhanced sickness pay and paid bereavement leave
* Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
* Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
* The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
* Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
* Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme – an introduction payment of up to £100
* To provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the nursery.
* Maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment for the children.
* To oversee the planning, delivery and monitoring of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework in accordance with the children's learning and development needs.
* To manage the early years provision, including staffing levels and financial performance in the absence of the manager.
* Minimum Level 3 Early Years Education and Childcare qualification or equivalent.
* Post qualification experience in working in early education and childcare.
* Ability to inspire people to deliver results, high standards and set clear objectives for self and the team.
* You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
Hours per week: 32.5
Weeks per year: 39
Virtual interview date: Tuesday 3rd November 2020
Please note our virtual interviews take place via Microsoft Teams, you may need to download this prior to your interview.
About The Service
The Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
The charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment
Electrician/ Electric car charge point installer Do you want to be at the forefront of a driving revolution, with a...Apply For This Job
Lecturer in Aspire 21.6 hours per week, Fixed Term Maternity Cover £17,383 – £20,763 per annum We are looking for...Apply For This Job
Babu Unit – Nursery Practitioner Baby unit – Full time permanent position level 3 qualified or above. Salary 18,500 –...Apply For This Job
The Role This role is a key part of our Examinations team. You will be assisting learners to achieve their...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Employer Engagement Officer Location: London, Greater London Salary: Up to 28,000.00 The Company Pathway Group are constantly seeking...Apply For This Job