We are currently recruiting for a People Assistant on a fixed term 6 month contract to work within the People Team based at our Revolution Kitchen, Melton Mowbray site.
Revolution Kitchen is part of the Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business that prides itself on looking after its people and producing high quality products. We are always looking for outstanding people, with great attitudes and an openness to learning to join our family. The size of our business enables us to support career development and progression that will help our people fulfil their potential.
Reporting to the People Partners, you will provide an outstanding service and administrative support to the business and People Team. You will be the first point of contact for people queries and manage all administrative aspects of the employee life cycle.
* Provide comprehensive and highly accurate administrative support to the wider People team, being responsible for overseeing the entire employee lifecycle.
* Manage the new starter, leaver and change to T&C’s processes.
* Provide support around all types of leave (maternity/paternity, flexible working, sickness and absence cases).
* Ensure the organisation chart is updated accurately each month to reflect any changes.
* Ensure that the people administration processes are accurate, efficient and effective and accurate.
* Support with the recruitment process for all employees, including issuing contracts
* Ensure that people systems, information and data are accurate, up to date, and managed and held in a format which follows current legislation (e.g. GDPR) and customer standards / codes of practice.
* Ensure accurate and compliant filing and storage of employee and HR documentation
* As appropriate, be responsible for any other tasks, projects, duties and work streams which contribute to the success of the Personnel team in supporting the business in day to day people management activity and in delivering on the objectives of the agreed annual strategic People plan.
The Right Person
You will be someone who is self-motivated and focussed on the customer. You will demonstrate initiative and ownership. You value others and their contribution and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues. You will be flexible and adaptable to change. In addition, you will have the following skills:
* Experience of working in FMCG is desirable
* Proven experience in a similar role with knowledge of HR
* Must have experience in administration in a busy environment including producing letters and maintaining comprehensive records
* People HR system experience is desirable
* CIPD Level 3 or working towards
* Patient and able to work calmly under pressure
* Adaptable and resilient
* Able to build effective relationships at all levels of the business
* A positive, proactive & can-do attitude
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality, integrity and trust
What We Have To Offer
We provide a terrific range of benefits including great facilities with onsite parking and subsidised restaurants, as well as an excellent retirement savings plan (pension), private health cover (subject to terms and conditions) and a discount scheme ‘Quality Life’ that provides savings at supermarkets, high street retailers and a host of leisure outlets
Saint-Gobain – Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' five years running! (Apply online only)) Mine Production Manager – East...Apply For This Job
As one of our highly motivated Asset Care Technicians you will: Carry out fault finding, problem solving, planned and preventative...Apply For This Job
Business Development Consultant Accustomed to a six-figure salary, and now looking for more…? STOP driving success for others to reap...Apply For This Job
Job Description You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food...Apply For This Job
Your overall role will be to verify that raw material preparation, manufacturing production and product storage/distribution is compliant with food...Apply For This Job