Here at ATS Euromaster we currently have a vacancy for a Communications Coordinator on a part time basis reporting into the Head of Internal Communications based at our head office in Aston, Birmingham. This role will be contracted to work 22.5 hours per week, between Monday and Friday.
This newly created role will assist in the delivery of all ATS Euromaster internal communications, aligned to the Company’s vision and objectives. As Communications Coordinator, you will work closely with key stakeholders across the business as well as with external suppliers to support the delivery of communications through various channels.
Your key responsibilities in the role will include the following:
* Supporting the delivery of the Company’s internal communication strategy, templates and processes.
* Maintaining the Internal Communications Planner to effectively schedule and deliver campaigns and messages, liaising with key contributors to capture all communication requirements.
* Coordinating the publication of various Weekly Updates, accurately and to schedule, ensuring Weekly Update repositories are kept up to date.
* Compiling and distributing ‘High Five Friday’ publications.
* Maintaining and publishing content on the Intranet, keeping documents and profile data up to date and current.
* Acting as moderator on the ‘ATS Keeping in Touch’ social media channel and monitoring the ‘Ask Us’ email account, publishing appropriate Q&A’s.
* Supporting departments such as HR with recognition materials and processes.
* Providing administrative support to the Head of Internal Communications and deputising in their absence as required.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have similar experience within a communications, marketing or events role, ideally from within a multi-site retail business. You will have the ability to write engaging and versatile communications and are able to tailor your communication style to different audiences. With a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, you will have strong organisational skills, be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Experience of using content management systems such as intranet platforms and social media for corporate purposes is desired as is the requirement to be proficient in using Microsoft Office and Gmail
Sales Order Processor North East Competitive Salary This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the London Stock...Apply For This Job
Positon: Apprentice Property Administrator Base Location: Bromsgrove / Home based Salary: £12,000 Benefits: Paid training with a view to obtaining...Apply For This Job
Outreach and Admissions Assistant Band 4, Scale 4 – £18,933 pa, pro rata, (actual £6,418 pa) 15 hours per week,...Apply For This Job
nmcn work in partnership and collaboration with our customers, to deliver major built environment and critical national infrastructure projects across...Apply For This Job
Sales Administrator Our client, a renowned local business who have operated within the construction supply market for over 20 years,...Apply For This Job