Our story is both inspiring and remarkable, it is one of growth and success
amid some extraordinary circumstances.
This is the story of Gama Healthcare.
Born from two curious medical doctors who challenged the status quo and led
them to develop today’s innovative range of infection prevention products for
both hospitals and consumers. Wipes and hand sanitising gels could hardly be
more topical at the moment, just two of the products from our innovative range.
From humble beginnings to becoming the largest supplier of wipes to the NHS in
13 years is quite some feat. We’ve all seen the stories of “super-bugs”, MRSA
and microbial resistance. Add into the mix the devastating effects on people’s
lives of Coronavirus and you can understand why we are passionate about what we
What will you do?
* Provide packaging expertise for Innovation and Product Optimisation
projects across Surface and Skin Disinfection (and potentially Wound)
* Develop and ensure the right packaging for delivering our products to our
customers and consumers.
* Consider the use and lifetime of our products, taking into account their
costs and sustainability and manufacturability via our external partners.
* Lead the packaging development work-stream for each project, provide
packaging expertise into relevant decisions
* Carry out the necessary tests and validation works for new packaging
materials to confirm their suitability during their end-to-end use (fit
for purpose) and maintain scientific records of them
* Ensure we have the right capabilities for packaging development and where
gaps are identified, work on their closures
* Ensure costs and sustainability aspects are optimised for the need
* Own, create and maintain robust packaging specifications (Primary /e.g.
Flow-Wrap, Bottle, Cap, Labels/, Secondary /Outer-cases/ and Tertiary /
* Lead the Packaging elements of Technical Transfers to external
* Support Quality and Operations in Product Optimization activities
What will you need?
* Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Packaging, Engineering, Material
Science, or similar discipline
* Experience in packaging development of flexible and rigid packaging
components, outer-cases (including Shelf Ready Packaging) and
Palletisation in FMCG
What will you get?
* A competitive salary
* Commitment to your personal and professional development
* Annual performance related bonus
* 25 days holiday (plus statutory)
* A competitive pension scheme
* Private Medical Insurance Health
* Cashback plan for money back on dentists, opticians etc
For several years we’ve achieved double-digit growth and we’re not stopping
there. We’re looking for talented individuals to join us on our journey. Apply
Show moreShow less
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, leverages its unmatched science to unlock immense possibilities at the molecular level, driving...Apply For This Job
Customer Experience & Continuous Improvement Partner (CX & CI Partner) At Cromwell we support amazing businesses in the UK and...Apply For This Job
We are currently recruiting for a QA Lead – Thursday to Monday 2pm – 10pm based at our Saladworks site....Apply For This Job
Date: Sep 14, 2020 Location: Lakeshore, ON, CA, N8N 5G8 Company: Cimpress/Vistaprint Job Summary: The Lead, Quality Engineer is responsible...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an ECAD Librarian to join the team to manage and maintain YASA s schematic capture and...Apply For This Job