We are currently searching for an Operational Buyer based out of our Doncaster office to join the Heras family. We offer entire end to end perimeter protection solutions for both permanent and mobile fencing. We manufacture everything onsite to specification. Our permanent fencing can be found on the perimeter of large corporations whilst mobile fencing is used at festivals and gigs. We are a market leader with major ambitions for the UK market place.
In return our Operational Buyer Perks and Benefits are:
· Salary up to £24,000 per annum
· 25 days holiday
· Salary sacrifice pension scheme
· Free onsite parking
· Generous employee referral scheme
· Access to wellbeing hub
· Access to eye care vouchers
Country Marketing Manager Overview
We are looking for a highly motivated Operational Buyer. This is a supplier facing role so you will need a proven track record in delivering targets to tight deadlines. You will be a confident communicator with both suppliers/clients and colleagues. You possess a background in buying on behalf of a manufacturer or assembly purpose and your key skills include a dedicated, eye for detail, ability to negotiate, relationship management.
You will have been involved in:
· Working within a similar role
· Making savings on Key supplier accounts as directed by the Supply Chain Manager
· Reporting on savings achieved and prospective savings anticipated
· Building and maintaining strong supplier relationships to secure the best possible price and service levels
· Creating opportunities to improve the supplier base by working with suppliers to identify and develop innovative ideas
· Negotiating and influencing suppliers to achieve the best market value and delivering sustainable gross margin improvements
· Identifying and maximising group spend synergy opportunities
· High level of ICT skills on applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook
· ERP System usage, ideally Navision
· Influencing, negotiating and problem-solving
Starting in 1952 as a small family-owned fencing and gate company, Heras has grown into a leading European supplier, operating in 8 countries and employing over 350 people in the UK with a global headcount of more than 1100 expert team members.
We are committed to being a diverse international employer of choice by embracing diversity and attracting, rewarding, and developing exceptional talent. We are extremely proud of the fact that over 50% of our UK workforce have been with us for more than 5 years.
If you would like to embark on a career with us and join the Heras family we would love to hear from you
At Bradshaw Taylor, we work with only the best, most exciting brands in outdoor and country wear. Our family-run business...Apply For This Job
Commercial Executive (M&S) – Newark Up to £38,000 Up to 10% Bonus 25 days holiday Highly competitive rewards package including...Apply For This Job
Qualified Dental Nurse Days/Hours: Part time hours, over 3-4 days Location: Romsey, Hampshire Imagine being able to shape your dream...Apply For This Job
We require a registered nurse for our 16 beded locked rehab ward. Our Client has 71 beds, split over 6...Apply For This Job
Become a BCA Logistics Driver Contractor! From the dock to de-fleet and beyond, BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year,...Apply For This Job