We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Watford office as an Account
Executive focussed on developing new business opportunities. This is the
perfect role for an individual with an appetite for new business development
and seeking an opportunity to further develop a sales career within the
insurance broking industry.
This position is located in our Watford/Bushey community office however; the
successful individual will have the opportunity to split their working week
between the physical office and remote working.
What can you expect?
* A platform to use your relationship building and stakeholder management
skills in order to grow a portfolio of commercial insurance clients
* To use your excellent communication and client handling abilities to
ensure an outstanding client experience at all times
* To demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature to meet and
exceed set income targets
* An opportunity to expand your knowledge of the commercial insurance
industry and grow your network of contacts to identify opportunities in
order to generate new business
* To drive quality, consistency and accuracy in all aspects of the sales
What is in it for you?
* A fantastic suite of employee benefits including an excellent pension
contribution, private medical cover and life assurance
* Opportunity to undertake professional qualifications via the Chartered
* An industry leading commission structure
* 25 days of annual leave plus your birthday off!
* Deliver sales and growth with a focus on SME businesses
* Cover a large region utilising your diary management skills to ensure you
maximise your client reach
* Demonstrate strong team working ability in order to forge strong working
relationships within the business to meet defined goals and targets
* Be resilient with a hard working nature and a focus on sourcing leads and
developing these into written new business
* Have a willingness to learn and utilise the coaching a mentoring provided
by the business to enhance your skill set and abilities
* Experience in generating new business from scratch
* Be able to generate leads and follow these up to build a strong pipeline
of potential SME clients
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Stakeholder management skills up to and including senior executive level
* Resilient with previous client facing sales experience
* Ambitious nature and a keen contributor within a team environment
* Articulate with strong client facing and stakeholder management abilities
We are Marsh Commercial, a diverse community of colleagues, serving a diverse
community of clients with insurance, risk management and employee health and
benefits advice and solutions.
We help clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative
industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Our deep
knowledge of both the industry sectors and communities we serve, combined with
the time we take to fully understand and meet a client s needs, is what set
We re also part of Marsh and McLennan Companies (MMC) a global netwo
experts in risk, strategy and people. For over 140 years, Marsh & McLennan
Companies (MMC) has supported enterprise, helping clients realise, survive and
grow in changing times.
We leverage the scale, expertise and access to the broad range of products and
services provided by the wider Marsh & McLennan Companies for the benefit of
our clients – whilst retaining the flair, flexibility and personal service that
our clients have come to expect.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds,
heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their
gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic
origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or
beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered
to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our
foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater
Good Policy .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/
Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Show moreShow less
Contractors Engineering Manager – Rail Skip to content * Careers * Vacancies * Apprenticeships * Cavendish Nuclear Jobs * Corporate...Apply For This Job
Job title: Digital Sales Executive Salary: Basic Salary of between 18-22k with Y1 OTE taking your total earning us to...Apply For This Job
Candidate Manager – Public Affairs – Consultant (Policy and Evaluation) Location London Job Details We are one of the world’s...Apply For This Job
Customer and Trading Manager – Twilight 200012Y6 As a Twilight Customer & Trading Manager, you’ll lead your team from evening...Apply For This Job
Company Description: We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Watford office as an Account Executive focussed on client retention...Apply For This Job