Multinational Business Support Analyst
Working within Group Reinsurance Finance Operations this role has been created
to assist the Multinational Accounting Centre Manager in supporting our
offshore operations and onshore business requirements.
Provide analytical support to for Multinational operations. Develop analysis
and reporting capabilities across the Multinational reinsurance mechanism.
Provide a high-quality support service, maintaining and improving efficiency of
work and problem solving. Ensuring data integrity and consistency.
Provide effective business support to and effective contingency back-up for
QBE s European Operations, which accounts for over 27% of QBE Group turnove
is a leading specialist in London market and European commercial lines
business. Active in both the Lloyd s and company market, QBE offers
considerable diversity to the broking community. We are a socially responsible
company and give our customers the ability to invest a portion of their
premiums in environmentally and socially beneficial projects.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
* Develop awareness of departmental and business unit strategy and
contribute to the team s business plan
* Participate in internal meetings in order to share and develop strategy,
knowledge and best practice
* Develop and maintain strong business relations with key partners within
QBE and throughout the Multinational network. Positively promote the
department, division and company
* Work effectively in collaboration with offshore operations
* Business information and research is produced in a relevant and timely
manner to support the effective running of Multinational business
* Assist in the development and use of appropriate systems and procedures
to ensure accurate data is used and relevant analysis provided
* Assist in the development and implementation of consistent monthly and
quarterly reports / dashboards to support Multinational product lines
including assistance with quarterly Inter-Company analysis and
* Assist with ad-hoc reports / projects as they occur.
* Reporting is managed in a timely manner, ensuring information provided is
of a high standard
* Involvement in technology and process development for systems such as
PrimaXL & QGlobal
* Respond to queries and requests, providing a prompt customer service
* Proactively identify areas of improvement and efficiencies and provide
suggestions for continual business improvement in line with business
* Continuously seek to improve the quality of management information
provided to the business in order to ensure that requirements and
services meet customer needs.
* Maintain effective and on-going communication with business
representatives to ensure that knowledge is communicated to all business
areas to enable them to achieve their objectives.
* Understand the complex structure of data and systems to ensure
efficiency, consistency and accuracy of reporting and research.
* Assist with the provision of management information to ensure business
area has adequate data to monitor performance and inform decision making
* Produce concise and timely reports to enable accurate business analysis
and decision making.
* Produce ad-hoc reports in response to queries from business users in
order to inform decision making.
* Assist in regular data integrity reviews in order to highlight
inconsistencies and errors and improve the quality of service and
* Actively undertake personal development to ensure up to date knowledge
* Act as a point of reference to guide and advise others to ensure the
sharing of knowledge and best practice.
* Provide effective onshore contingency back-up to our offshore operations
* Support others to help them achieve their goals/objectives.
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and
* Preferred Competencies/Skills
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Communication able to communicate effectively at all levels.
* MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Report writing able to produce detailed reports for all levels.
* Planning and organizing able to prioritise and manage workload.
* Influencing skills.
* Keyboard, data processing skills.
* Able to work well within a global team and on individual initiative.
* Educated to A-Level or equivalent.
* Experience in a Multinational, Reinsurance Operations or Analytical role
* Good understanding of Multinational programs
* IT systems implementation, planning, UAT and delivery.
At QBE, we view our people as our most precious asset. We understand the
importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing
needs of today’s workforce. QBE aims to build a workplace that is fair and
inclusive because we want to attract and retain the best people to do the job.
To submit your application, click “Apply” and follow the step by step process.
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal
employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.
Show moreShow less
Job Description: The Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial relationships who require financial services and...Apply For This Job
Job Title Client Finance Analyst Job_Description Job Description Summary Client Finance Analyst Location – Birmingham, 1 Colmore Square We have...Apply For This Job
Description Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management...Apply For This Job
Location(s) UK-London Job ID 2020-65266 Schedule Type Full Time Level Analyst Function(s) Business Finance & Accounting/Financial Planning – Early Career,...Apply For This Job
Data Engineer 200007PT UNITED KINGDOM-KENT-TUNBRIDGE WELLS AXA PPP healthcare & Subs UK Limited Term Day Job Full-time Our Data, Analytics...Apply For This Job