Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologies to optimise the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. We operate as one integrated global organisation, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. It’s a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
The role of the Microbiology Coordinator is to coordinate and ensure that team objectives are achieved, and operational decisions made and executed in a timely manner
To effectively manage the specified team providing direction and co-ordination of all activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company SOPs. To ensure that all scheduling requirements are met, in conjunction with other departments where required.
To provide technical leadership and to co-ordinate the activities of work allocated to the team of analysts; specifically, the testing of Quality Control samples and to support validation studies.
To support and manage organizational change and process improvements through development and coaching of a team. Maintain a presence within the laboratory area to monitor laboratory activities.
– To ensure appropriate standards of cGMP, housekeeping, Health, Safety and Environment are applied in the team, in accordance with current regulations and procedures guaranteeing that the area is permanently inspection ready.
– To schedule the activities of the team in accordance with the Lean Lab solution, monitoring and approving holidays, sickness absence and training/competence position of all associates. The monitoring of associated KPIs being used to adapt plans accordingly.
– To review and approve data generated from testing and to bring to the attention of the Team Manager and other site personnel test results and any trends, out of specification results. In addition, where appropriate perform the required transactions to release materials.
– To ensure that the maintenance and qualification of the specified laboratory and equipment within is up to date and at the required GMP standards. To ensure the use only of approved and validated test processes.
– To co-ordinate department cGMP systems, such as deviation management, closure of corrective and preventative actions, change controls and SOPs.
– To participate in improvement project teams where required driving quality decisions and provide advice and technical support where required. Coordinate completion of any resulting activities.
– To lead troubleshoot in the resolution of testing problems involving your team and relevant customers/suppliers. Demonstrate creative problem solving within cGMP constraints and align with best practice.
– To track the team ensuring that mandatory training is in place. To encourage optimal performance of staff through training, feedback every two months and development planning in conjunction with the Team Manager
Graduate level in relevant discipline or suitable alternative or equivalent experience within industry.
cGMP background in the Pharmaceutical industry
Experience of Quality Control testing techniques and industry practices.
– Authors protocols and reports for suitability studies and investigations to support testing and compliance issues
– Ensures laboratory instruments are qualified, calibrated and properly maintained and documentation complies with cGMP standards
– Assists in development of new methods and procedures and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs)
– Documents quality issues and performance measures for management review
Minimum 3 years working within a QC Laboratory
Join the team at our York Head office as a Production Administrator and you will ensure that manufacturing data is...Apply For This Job
Communications Officer Are you an experienced communications professional, passionate about using your skills to improve care? Would you like to...Apply For This Job
Nursing Administrator Job details Posting date: 11 September 2020 Salary: 19,976 per year Additional salary information: + Benefits Hours: Full...Apply For This Job
Employee Type: Permanent Location: Kingswinford Job Type: Support Experience: 1 Date Posted: 9/10/2020 Job Description Job Reference ID: LEE/REG/056452 Home...Apply For This Job
Job Function All Country/Region All × Send me alerts every days alert frequency on certain days Create Alert × Send...Apply For This Job
Business Support Officer | NHS England and NHS Improvement Job details Posting date: 14 September 2020 Salary: Not specified Additional...Apply For This Job