Do you want to join the 8th Best Company to Work For in the North East?
Are you an ambitious, commercially-focused marketer?
Perhaps your looking for an opportunity with more responsibilities and challenges?
durhamlane are Demand Generation Specialists who are delighted to be going through an exciting stage of growth. Currently working with a range of clients across the globe, we are proud of our ability to qualify exciting opportunities and generate revenue for businesses using our own methodology!
Due to continued success, we are looking for ambitious and motivated Marketing Executives who are team players with a burning passion for all things marketing. Not only will you have the opportunity to work from our modern and inspiring office, but we will also provide an exceptional training program to help you develop your skills.
The Marketing Account Executive Role is responsible for delivering and managing our growing, client-facing, marketing demand generation services by creating Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs).
* Delivering and managing projects and retainers for our marketing services clients, including planning and executing on demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns.
* Writing, editing and publishing various content (blogs, social media posts, ebooks, white papers, landing page copy etc).
* Helping to drive growth of Marketing-Qualified Leads (MQLs) for durhamlane and our clients.
* Working with the wider team to help plan content calendars, GANTT charts and digital marketing focuses.
* Playing a key role in undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing projects to ensure targets are met.
* Assisting with pitching / proposals for client-facing projects.
* Nurturing strong relationships and maintaining clear lines of communications with the leadership, clients, new business teams as well as third party suppliers and partners.
* Competitive salary up to £22k
* Annual salary reviews
* Opportunities to earn commission
* Unrivalled training, coaching and development
* Social Events – team building days, team lunches etc.
* Well-being service with access to GP
* Yoga sessions
* Games room in canteen
* Flexible working options (on completion of probation)
* Marketing Degree or professional marketing qualification (required)
* Minimum 2 years of experience in a marketing role (required)
* Agency account management (required)
* Thorough understanding and experience with organic and paid social media and search (required)
Junior Data Designer Location: Oxford OX1 1XX, UK (though staff are working remotely during lockdown) Salary: £25K per annum with...Apply For This Job
Digital Copywriter, Digital Marketing – E&A Uxbridge UB8 1HB The Role At Herbalife Nutrition, we are currently looking for a...Apply For This Job
Communications Officer (12 month FTC) Are you interested in telling the inspiring and powerful stories of the children and families...Apply For This Job
Role: National Marketing Coordinator Location: Sheffield Start: ASAP Our Media Sales Centre in Sheffield are recruiting for a National Marketing...Apply For This Job
Digital Marketing Assistant We have a fantastic opportunity to join our awesome team as Digital Marketing Assistant to assist us...Apply For This Job